No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eire out , Now for Slovakia to shove it up the krauts woo hoo ,,,,,,,,,maybe haha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh bollox , krauts 1 ,,cmon slovaks
    Last edited by tankie; 26 Jun 16,, 17:10.

Comment

Not happening m8. We are seeing why the current world cup champions are the champions.

Next one will be better, Hungary vs Belgium. Very close and i tip the magyars to get it.

Comment

Actually not close, the Belgians are 3 up and the Hungarians don't seem interested.

Comment

So, how's the feetsball doing? Distract you enough from what is REALLY going on? Cheering on the kaffirs that should be plowing fields or dead from AIDS if they were back where they belong? Feel real good, right? Douchbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
            So, how's the feetsball doing? Distract you enough from what is REALLY going on? Cheering on the kaffirs that should be plowing fields or dead from AIDS if they were back where they belong? Feel real good, right? Douchbags.
            lol wut ?

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              lol wut ?
              He was saying it ended 4:0
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I can see the foot skills are there, and the acting ability, both essential. Now if we could only teach you to use your hands as well.........
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  He was saying it ended 4:0
                  What a stunner.

In the studio they were looking at the hungarian players as they arrived at the stadium, they all showed up in suits and strolling travel bags and the commentator was saying it looks like they are planning to go home. Basically enjoy that they have reached this far.

Undefeated in their last 3 matches, i thought they would do a lot better. Kept on rotating players so all the subs got a chance to play, they did not have a main team they played consistently.

Belgians are the dark horse.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jun 16,, 09:45.

Comment

Belgians are the best ranked team on the tourney.

FIFA Rankings
                    # Team Points
                    1 Argentina 1503.00
                    2 Belgium 1384.00
                    3 Colombia 1328.00
                    4 Germany 1310.00
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Yes Belgium showed why they are numero uno , however , the krauts are not far behind , but dont discount our English prima donnas , overpaid thespians , but , they are of course my team . Next Iceland , jeeeez if they beat us ,ohhhhhhh dear , bye bye Hodgson . And shrek aka rooney with his b/s excuses . ahhhhhh well ,,,hingerland hingerland hingerlannnnnnnnd

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        lol wut ?
                        Dont worry mate , mcfly from bermuda has found the triangle and disappeared up his own hole , wanker .

Comment

I Hope the Limeys suffer the same fate as the Mexicans did against Chile in the Copa America.

I mean I can't stand tankie getting everything he wants in the last week or so.

We need to wipe that smirk off of his face. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            I can see the foot skills are there, and the acting ability, both essential. Now if we could only teach you to use your hands as well.........
                            Yea but we have them as well , they seem to have funny shaped balls , the British lions innit . Who have more success than the overpaid pissbladder kickers ,,rooney at man u gets 300.000 pounds , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,per week , ffs ,Iian ,its obscene
                            Last edited by tankie; 27 Jun 16,, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                              I Hope the Limeys suffer the same fate as the Mexicans did against Chile in the Copa America.

I mean I can't stand tankie getting everything he wants in the last week or so.

We need to wipe that smirk off of his face. :P
                              Just admit it ,,you love me dontchya , sorry Jason my lovely but i only bat for the other side , curves tits n , well ,,you know .smirk smirk ,,but tell the truth , if we beat iceland i reckon that's as far as we go in this tourney . as for the other thingy ,,it aint over matey , not by a long chalk .

Comment

Cmonnnnnnnnnn portugal , hahahahahahahaha

https://youtu.be/mRjyXVbZNDM

Comment

Working...
                                X