Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
    We warned you that doing that thing would make you go blind.
    Yeah....

Sorry, Gunny, should have listened to the voices of experience. :red:

Comment

• Apparently the US, Canada & The Netherlands all got cool, new flags for Sochi 2014....

Attached Files
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

• Omg

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          Apparently the US, Canada & The Netherlands all got cool, new flags for Sochi 2014....
          I didn't even know till now that there was a country called Team USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            This just made me curl....

[ATTACH]35499[/ATTACH]
            A few more hotties ;)

Darya Domracheva - Belarus
            Gold - Biathlon/Women 15 km Individual
            Gold - Women 10 km Pursuit

Nadezhda Skardino - Belarus
            Bronze - Biathlon/Women's 15km Individual
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
              A few more hotties ;)

Darya Domracheva - Belarus
              Gold - Biathlon/Women 15 km Individual
              Gold - Women 10 km Pursuit

Nadezhda Skardino - Belarus
              Bronze - Biathlon/Women's 15km Individual

They can shoot and know how to accessorize. Very nice.
              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Hot.Cool...

Attached Files
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Anton Kushnir (Belarus) won the gold medal in Olympic Men's Aerials, joining Alla Tsuper (Belarus) who won the gold in the Olympic Ladies Aerials on Friday.

Darya Domracheva of Minsk, Belarus won gold in the Biathlon Women's Mass Start race becoming the first woman to win three gold Biathlon medals at the same Olympic Games.
                  Last edited by Minskaya; 18 Feb 14,, 10:55.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post

Anton Kushnir (Belarus) won the gold medal in Olympic Men's Aerials, joining Alla Tsuper (Belarus) who won the gold in the Olympic Ladies Aerials on Friday.

Darya Domracheva of Minsk, Belarus won gold in the Biathlon Women's Mass Start race becoming the first woman to win three gold Biathlon medals at the same Olympic Games.
                    She can ski and shoot. A woman after my own heart.
                    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Belarus has won 5 gold medals and 1 broze. Population about 10 million people.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSecond View Post
                        Belarus has won 5 gold medals and 1 broze. Population about 10 million people.
                        Norway won 7 gold, 4 silver and 7 bronze, for a total of 18 medals. Population slightly over 5 million,

I am in a party-breaking mood.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• And the Netherlands has a population of 16 million and has won 20 medals.
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            I am in a party-breaking mood.
                            I'm not. :)
                            That wasn't a party. Just... sentence may be. ;)

But that's interesting expression, I'll try to remember.

Russian hockey team has just left the olympic tournament. I believe we need a proper coach, american or canadian one. Ours are just a scrap.

Comment

• Originally from the Stanley Cup semis a few years ago but still applies.

He and Malkin better get their butts back to the US before Putin has them playing in the KHL expansion team in Irkutsk!
                              Attached Files
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSecond View Post
                                Russian hockey team has just left the olympic tournament. I believe we need a proper coach, american or canadian one. Ours are just a scrap.
                                No coach will score for you. You need to change generations. This one doesn't seem too dedicated, or maybe they broke from the pressure to make something worthy on home turf.

AR, NHL is great league, but it also spoils the players. Besides, Russians were winning before going there.:slap:
                                Last edited by Doktor; 19 Feb 14,, 17:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X