Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    I'm 6' plus and play floor/beach volleyball all the time. Lol. No one has ever accused me of being manly.
    You learn something new here.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Second, "hot" is relative.

Yes, those beach volleyballers are somewhat hot......compared to most of their weightlifters

It's not that different from when a man who's starved for 10 days thinking a big mac is gourmet cuisine.

And I haven't even gotten to the figure skaters or the snow bunnies that occupy most curling teams.....

In short, gentlemen, when I ask a woman for a six pack, I want them to bring it to me with sparkles in their eyes, not lift up their shirts and show me one that's engraved on their tummy....or spike me in the face with a volleyball.
      Wow just googled womens curling.

You prefer this to the summer olympic athletes that the Col and I posted?

I guess to each their own.

Attached Files
      Last edited by Gun Grape; 11 Jan 14,, 22:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
        I'm 6' plus and play floor/beach volleyball all the time. Lol. No one has ever accused me of being manly.

:whome:
        Attached Files

Comment

Gunny,

Under no circumstances do not, and I repeat, DO NOT google female ice hockey players.

Spoiler!

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I just realized I "liked" a post that dissed hockey!!!

For that I cross checked myself 3 times and sat out for a 5 minute major.

I feel shame. (Gratuitous "Slap Shot" reference)
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

Now imagine my confusion when i saw the like.

Comment

It was figure skating and my brain froze.....
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Gunny,

Under no circumstances do not, and I repeat, DO NOT google female ice hockey players.

Spoiler!
                  Don't worry. I could not imagine the horror.

Comment

Why Sochi Is By Far The Most Expensive Olympics Ever - Business Insider

Comment

No surprise. Cronyism, corruption, and bad decisions. The selection of Sochi is in itself astonishing.
                      sigpic

Comment

There is NOTHING hotter than a chick on sticks.
                        Attached Files
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Except this

If Elena Myers skied as well I'd die from pleasure
                          Attached Files
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

BBC Sport - Violinist Vanessa Mae set to compete at Winter Olympics

Woot.

Comment

Arguing aside, for me what will determine whether or not I watch is the amount of junk they put on the screen, whether they are showing the sport or someone talk about it.

Once upon a time, I was watching figure skating on NBC I think and was fascinated by the clear picture, of being about to see it on a big screen (then a CRT).

But over the years, I have become increasingly distressed because watching sports has become not seeing the sport but having to watch it like a Terminator in that they fill the screen with extra stuff, be it advertising for other shows, scores from other games, or whatever.

I now have a 40 and 42 inch flat screen. Show me the sport in all its graphic display and show me nothing else.............................................. .

..................................otherwise, the heck with it and I'll watch a classic movie instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                                Show me the sport in all its graphic display and show me nothing else
                                I agree completely. I used to love watching boxing (especially old classics) on TV. Till the day about a year ago I saw live my first MMA fight. I was standing in the third row from the ropes. And I could see and almost sense the fear in one of the fighters when the other went for him after both had ben sizing each other up for some time. You can almost see the pupils dilate. And HEAR the natural thud of contact, which you just do not get on TV. That day spolied it for me for boxing on TV after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X