No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that playing in the open weather is going to be great.

Any half time performers and glam queens better have their big girl panties on because its going to be cold and hopefully lots of weather fronts moving across.

Their going to have to earn the big bucks that day playing in the open weather with no dome to protect their sissy asses from the cold of North Jersey.

I hope they all freeze their asses off. Welcome back into the weather!

Im hoping for the Broncos!:Dancing-Banana:
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 18 Jan 14,, 17:37.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I am calling Patriots 31 - Broncos 27 and Niners 27 - Seahawks 24
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning. Local media reports, NSA intercepts and remote sensing devices (seismometer) indicate that a group known as the 12th man aka the Legion of Boom is assembling in Seattle. Experts believe they intend to disrupt SF49er operations using sonic weapons.

All residents of San Francisco are urged to stay in doors, close their blinds and turn off their TV's until next season. If they must go out, walk small faces down and avoid large crowds decked out in blues, greys and brilliant greens.

BOOM!

Comment

Tip of the hat to Denver.

We just ran out of players.

Oh, that it would have been snowing!!!
          Mark Twain

Comment

Denver came to play today, thats for sure.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Normally I would side with the hawks but I just can't stand their head coach. Pulling for the Niners for this game and I hope Colin stays on beast mode.

Comment

SF just blew a 10 point lead over the Seahawks, thanks to a Kaepernik interception; there will be no joy in SF tonight . . . . . .
                "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Dirty win, but a win. Seahawks are headed to the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    I am calling Patriots 31 - Broncos 27 and Niners 27 - Seahawks 24
                    Oh, if only....
                    Can't expect to win forever when half your squad is in the hospital or jail. A nice muddy wet field might've helped though.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Don, spot on.

It must really suck to live in a one team town......

Go Bruins!!!

Oh, has anyone else noticed the Superbowl is between teams from the 2 states where pot is legal?

Just saying....
                        Mark Twain

Comment

I see an excellent Super Bowl. Denver and Seattle (battle of the underdogs).

I cant express how pleased I am to see all the rest of the regs sent home for the year.

I do like Denver (since the days of John Elway) BUT I still like the underdog so, Im going with Seattle, They got screwed last year on a penalty and then shanked the field goal on the second attempt.

*That is minus the loud mouth tool during the interview at the end of the game.
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                            Don, spot on.

It must really suck to live in a one team town......

Go Bruins!!!

Oh, has anyone else noticed the Superbowl is between teams from the 2 states where pot is legal?

Just saying....
                            Yep, it's being called the "Stoner Bowl" and this is the pix going around:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                              Yep, it's being called the "Stoner Bowl" and this is the pix going around:

[ATTACH]35201[/ATTACH]
                              When you look at all the other drugs the players have been taking you have to laugh that the ones smoking dope are the ones playing in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                                When you look at all the other drugs the players have been taking you have to laugh that the ones smoking dope are the ones playing in the Super Bowl.
                                Are they? I mean are the players former or present Stoners?
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X