Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness

It has begun!
    Any picks? Any lamentations for teams left out?

Looks to me another year of East coast bias but what else is new. Anyway, at least it is a fricken playoff and none of that college football BS series garbage. Lets throw the contestants in the crucible, turn up the heat and pressure, and let the games begin.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

PAC-10 and CBS

"Looks to me another year of East coast bias but what else is new."

Dunno. San Diego St. had more RPI top-60 wins than the entire PAC-10. They're in. I see St. Mary's made it. PAC-10 didn't give the committee anything with which to work.

Worried about CBS. Heard the $3.99 fee doesn't apply if you can provide your ISP and cable provider. If not, I'll be shut down from watching Wisconsin-Montana Thursday at work. Sorta ticked that Wisconsin didn't make it to the Portland bracket.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Stunned that West Virginia got as high a cedeing. Glad VCU made it....just wished they were closer to home.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Well, Mounties are are out.

UNC-Asheville got jobbed.

Nice one, Badgers. Watch out for the Commodores!

GO RAMS!!!!!
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Norfolk St stuns Missouri and Lehigh gets past Duke. Crazy day. I do love the tournament. Win and survive.
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
            Norfolk St stuns Missouri and Lehigh gets past Duke. Crazy day. I do love the tournament. Win and survive.
            Upsets are why the game is played and makes it much more entertaining. Too bad the BS series in college football can't understand that.

Comment

Badgers win and survive. Syracuse next week.

Comment

Go Kansas! I have Louisville and Kentucky in the final 4. Ohio state blew up my East bracket.

Comment

this is the real march madness
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yeah. The madness starts when you look up and realize they are only 15.

I do look forward to April. Legal chicks wearing shorts and a low cut shirt riding bikes is mesmerizing.

Comment

Kansas pulls it off. In my best Darth Vader..."If it wasn't for OSU my victory would be complete"

The next couple of games should be very good. I hope the refs don't take sides.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                        Yeah. The madness starts when you look up and realize they are only 15.

I do look forward to April. Legal chicks wearing shorts and a low cut shirt riding bikes is mesmerizing.
                        come to Russia, buddy! ))

Back to the topic. March! Madness!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Zampolit; 26 Mar 12,, 02:17.

Comment

dammit my thread is getting highjacked.

OK Zampolit. Those pictures can't be from Moscow as the current temps are a bit colder than that attire would suggest. Where are those pictures taken and I wouldn't complain if I saw even more pictures.

Comment

Working...
                          X