Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps the world's greatest sports champ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can always find Garfield that that would be bigross86 in Hebrew.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      What?

Like I'm going to find a Yellow Fever logo on the net with the background color of yellow.

I'd like to see you go online and find an avatar with bigross86 written on it....sheesh.
      My screen name is meant to be a unique reference to myself, not some cliched thing I come up with because it was the first thing I could think (or was capable of thinking) of
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        In Israel ??????????????????
        Like I said, morons
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          He can always find Garfield that that would be bigross86 in Hebrew.
          No, Garfield just happens to be one of the coolest characters in existence and in history

Comment

Stupid thread.

I'm sure the title was suppose to be "Second greatest sports champ.

The only reason all those names have been batted around was because the Greatest Sports Champion let them live.
            Attached Files

Comment

That's tellin' 'em, Gunny.

You tell these wishy-washy non-American softies who the real boss is.

Comment

There are many and its difficult if not impossible to say who is truly the greatest. That said, for me a champion is not necessarily the one who is technically the best for the longest time, but one who captures the imagination and the heart for as long as he or she was around.

My personal favorites who have inspired me and kept me riveted to their sport for as long as they participated, not in any particular order, are

Carl Lewis
                Michael Schumacher
                Valentino Rossi
                Jan Ullrich
                Diego Maradona
                Steffi Graf
                Boris Becker
                Rahul Dravid
                Last edited by vsdoc; 07 Nov 11,, 06:33.

Comment

Working...
                X