Olympic hockey tournament could be one for the ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-2 now...3 goals from the Ducks top line
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Damn!!! The Canucks came out looking for blood and absolutely crushed the Ruskies. Ovechkin got to know the boards very well in this game.

US squeaked by Jonas Hiller.

The Finns kept Teemu Selanne's dream of gold medal alive.

The Slovaks edged the Swedes. I was surprised at this one. Henrik Lundqvist was so good for so long, and then gave up 3 goals in mere minutes. Sweden never recovered from that.

Semis on Friday and I won't be able to watch...

Comment

Shame about Lundqvist, he's actually one of the only good things the NY Rangers have to bring to a game.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Congratulations to the Canadian women hockey team!
          Attached Files

Comment

I can't believe that no one's posted about the hockey game today. Congrats to Canada for both a great Olympics and for providing such a memorable game to cap things off.
            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
              I can't believe that no one's posted about the hockey game today. Congrats to Canada for both a great Olympics and for providing such a memorable game to cap things off.
              OoE is still stuck in Chez Mado and the rest of the Canadians are too drunk to operate a keyboard
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to my beer...

Comment

Congratzzz Canada!!! And a pat on the back to Ryan Miller.. Gold material but be happy with the MVP.. you played amazing..
                  Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                  -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Congrats to Canada on the incredible hockey win, and to the record-setting 14 golds you took home!
                    You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

That was a good game! Both teams competed hard and no one was hurt. Canada had the better team but USA had a better goalie. The Canadian team that smashed the Russians showed up on Sunday.

Allow myself to quote...myself: "the team that wins this game (Canada vs. Russia) will win the gold."

Comment

I managed to fly home for the last half of the Olympics. I've never seen Vancouver so happy before, no fights or anything after that epic win.

Such a great game too, an absolute nail biter down to the finish.
                        Originally posted by GVChamp
                        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Working...
                        X