• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

agree with charsi!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
      I can understand doping in weightlifting and atheletics - but why in cricket. Its one of the lazy games in the world of sports.
      I wouldn't call cricket lazy sir... it is one of the few games in the world in which you need to be tremendously fit physically and mentally... A lazy unfit team wouldn't last 5 minutes on the pitch.... but these guys have to stay on and sometime drag their entire team up, playing VERY long innings, which requires tremendous stamina, concentration and consistency... added up ofcourse with batting, bowling and fielding skills...
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
        I wouldn't call cricket lazy sir... it is one of the few games in the world in which you need to be tremendously fit physically and mentally... A lazy unfit team wouldn't last 5 minutes on the pitch.... but these guys have to stay on and sometime drag their entire team up, playing VERY long innings, which requires tremendous stamina, concentration and consistency... added up ofcourse with batting, bowling and fielding skills...
        naah.......the physical effort required in cricket(apart from fast bowling) is no where compared to say soccer/football,basketball,athletics etc.
        nandrolone is a synthetic testosterone derivative tht was most probably taken to hasten the recovery process. its banned nonetheless and u gotta pay the price for cheating or for ignorance(if tht was the case).

Comment

Working...
        X