and we'll total up the cost,
    and take it from your foreign aid,
    and then you'll feel the loss.

And when your nation starts to fall,
    well Frenchie, you can spare us,
    just call the Germans for a hand,
    they know the way to Paris.

Don Fichthorn, Major USMC (Retired)

LMAO :) I love it, im going to send it to everyone I know.

Comment

The French are so suceeding at pissing you off it's actually funny.

Comment

The good times are yet to come. Sometime in the near future they'll be an Islamic Republic if they keep going the way they are with the Muslim immigrants moving in.

And mark my words, Lance Armstrong will win the sixth Tour de Lance in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
          The good times are yet to come. Sometime in the near future they'll be an Islamic Republic if they keep going the way they are with the Muslim immigrants moving in.

lol, your right on the Islamic republic. Where would all the native born (non Muslim) frogs go? I hope they dont immigrate to the US and change our genes into their genes lmao As for Lance, last I heard, he was in 2nd :)

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
            lol, your right on the Islamic republic. Where would all the native born (non Muslim) frogs go? I hope they dont immigrate to the US and change our genes into their genes lmao As for Lance, last I heard, he was in 2nd :)
            We'd cancel their genes and turn 'em into another batch of Cajun's. Then perhaps they could go back & unconquer thier land.

I saw stage eleven on tv. Lance attacked and accomplished his first task: Leave Ulrich in the dust. Tomorrow is another mountain.

Comment

The simple fact that he is allowed to compete, is astonishing, if I were a TdF official I would ban all American cyclists, simply for the amount of bad breath and bullshit that was spewed at France after they refused to jump into the same suicidal bandwagon as the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                lol, your right on the Islamic republic.
                It is hard to believe that you can actually believe that.

Where would all the native born (non Muslim) frogs go?
                Racial slur, +1strike, where are you admins/mods?

I hope they dont immigrate to the US and change our genes into their genes lmao As for Lance, last I heard, he was in 2nd :)
                Well, during my short lifetime I have definately seen more pretty French than American girls. Their bodies and curves especially differ a lot to the behemoth postures of most American girls.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                  Racial slur
                  LOL! What race would they be?
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                    LOL! What race would they be?

The human race?

Comment

The human race?
                      ;) All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me; he can't be any worse. ~Mark Twain
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                        ;) All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me; he can't be any worse. ~Mark Twain

However, if I would use a racial slur against Americans I would be warned/banned, while when you use racial slurs against the French it's OK with the mods/admins for some reason.

Comment

The simple fact that he is allowed to compete, is astonishing, if I were a TdF official I would ban all American cyclists, simply for the amount of bad breath and bullshit that was spewed at France after they refused to jump into the same suicidal bandwagon as the US.

And your calling America suicidal? While Iraq has a functioning government and Russia is bogged down where? And suffering more than they did in what country they invaded to keep under thier feet?
                          Last edited by Lunatock; 18 Jul 04,, 22:09.

Comment

And your calling America suicidal? While Iraq has a functioning government and Russia is bogged down where? And suffering more than they did in what country they invaded to keep under thier feet?

Oh God, you really do not understand what I am trying to say do you?

Let's see the main countries that decided to enter "THE COALITION OF THE WILLING" (tm) -
                            USA
                            UK
                            Spain
                            Poland

Poland - Prime Minister resignated over Iraq issue.
                            Spain - American allied govt. voted out in elections.
                            UK - Tony Blair has teh narrowest of chances to win the next GE now, that is why he is sidelining himself from the US now and saying that there were NO WMD's in Iraq in order to salvage his political career.
                            USA - We shall be mazzling Bush soon, as he is trailing 5% behind Kerry now.

I don't think Chirac wanted to get voted out, since I am sure he knew that there were NO WMD's in Iraq, and didn't want to appear as a bullshitter in front of his people.
                            Same went down with Schroder.

Do you think they would hesitate to back up the US if the evidence provided was credible?
                            They knew that you were spewing out complete and utter bullshit, that is why they didn't jump on to your wagon.

And as for the "WARNING: Anti-American ASSHOLE!"
                            Grow the fuck up, and learn to take opposing opinions without exploding, just please don't have a heart attack over me and my statements, because it's not worth it.

And stop comparing America to Russia, answert for your own self without pointing the finger.

Comment

since I am sure he knew that there were NO WMD's in Iraq.
                              Then he set us up, along with help from Russia.

Comment

Working...
                              X