No announcement yet.

Yasmine Ghauri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

71 Inches equals 5.9 feet which equals 1.97 yards which equals 180.34 cm.

Comment

Sure thing, whatever you say. Looks good
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
        71 Inches equals 5.9 feet which equals 1.97 yards which equals 180.34 cm.
        i always had the impression that 6 feet is about 180, but yes, whatever you say!

Comment

The first three numbers are rounded and the last number is the actual height not using the rounded numbers.

Comment

I want to eat the crotch out of her panties....

Comment

Sheik,

The pics were interesting.

But are you in Pakistan? I am sure the radicals would not appreciate.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ray I am not sure what you think of Pakistan! But in Pakistan, what people do in their private life is their own business. Government nor those idiot radicals have any say in the matter.

By the way Radical constitute as a very very small minority in Pakistan.

I recently visited Pakistan and I can tell you that the main stream people are not infected with Radicalism but they dislike their Country being called a Pariah State by USA. And when USA has a need we become the favouriate Bosom Buddies. People tend to distrust Western nations in general because of sanctions and F16 issue.

I tend to enjoy beauty no matter where it is from and am not ashamed to state that. It could be Natural Beauty like Landscape or Ladies, or Man Made Beauty like Badshahi Mosque or JF-17

SheikH
                Last edited by Sheikh; 30 Oct 03,, 06:36.
                I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.

Comment

Pakistani Landscape
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pakistani Ladies :wub
                    Attached Files

Comment

Badshahi Mosque
                      Attached Files

Comment

JF-17

You go to admit it is a major improvement over the previous Chinese Planes. That is what you get when you add Pakistani Input in it :angel
                        Attached Files

Comment

Guys I will not be posting for a couple of weeks, till the end of Ramadan because my life is very hectic right now. I might pop by once or twice thou

Later and Peace

Comment

See you when you get back bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh
                              Ray I am not sure what you think of Pakistan! But in Pakistan, what people do in their private life is their own business. Government nor those idiot radicals have any say in the matter.

SheikH
                              I have nothing against Pakistan or Pakistanis. I wish them well. A stable and a solid Pakistan is in the interest of India and Indians.

Personally, I think more than 50 years of blood letting is getting to be rather boring and painful. It is time to bring some sanity.

Indeed, Pakistan is a beautiful country. My father who was in the British Indian Army spoke highly of the beautiful landscapes, of Quetta, of Abbotabad and Muree. They always used to talk so high of Muree beer and all that.

I have not been imbibed with any unfortunate memories. After the 1971 War, I met my counterpart on the Line of Control. Excellent chap. We showed them Pakeezah on the Line of Control, of course they saw it from the other side. They loved the film and thanked us.

We also gave them a boxes of rum since they wanted it. So, I wonder where is the rancour!

Have a nice Ramdan. And if we meet, don't forget to call me over for Iftar. Wouldn't like to miss the Halim.
                              Last edited by Ray; 31 Oct 03,, 03:30.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

She doesn't look incredibly "Pakistani", sorry to say.

Sanskrit influences, perhaps? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X