No announcement yet.

Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiggy - where on earth do you get bones that large?
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Thank you, It took me 14 months to build it. Alot of headaches but it has been worth it in the long run.
      Backbone and Common Sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
        Tiggy - where on earth do you get bones that large?
        Its whats left of a punk who tried to break into my garage and steal my golf clubs ............... hes a good boy my Smudger
        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Thats a nice dog you got T_igger_cs_30, jet black labradors are my favourites too :)
          When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
            What a beautiful animal..love the big ears. Looks like there's no hip dysplasia. Standing very "proud". Chicken and rice to build a bit of bulk;)
            She has been getting kibble as well as some raw. I was hesitant at first, but she LOVES it!!
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Oh no not Smudge again..........

I caught these pics of Smudge today going after his ball .......... had to share them

Attached Files
              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Good action pics Tig!!! Impressive!!:)

Comment

• The first pic is pretty cool Tig, you know the right place at the right time kinda thing...
                  A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• Just to let everybody know, you can now create your own galleries via your User CP. Feel free to start adding away. :)
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Chimp Adopts Tiger Cubs

Ok, so these aren't my "pets" but I was reading an article in People magazine yesterday and saw pics of the chimp and cubs. Couldn't resist posting them! :) (couldn't find a smilie that depicted "Awwwww")
                      Attached Files
                      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                        Ok, so these aren't my "pets" but I was reading an article in People magazine yesterday and saw pics of the chimp and cubs. Couldn't resist posting them! :) (couldn't find a smilie that depicted "Awwwww")
                        So cute :)

Comment

• Traffic Jam:

A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• Mandalay the WABdog getting ready to attack Confed

Getting a belly rub from Confed

Smiling for the camera

Mandalay did find a big stick to carry around the yard

Mandalay sitting with Dharma the WABbaby (this was from a few weeks ago)

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Took Kenzie and Mandalay to the dog park the other day when it first snowed:

I am so glad we have a dog that like to catch snowballs:

Comment

• He looks tyred on the 1st photo:))

Comment

Working...
                                X