No announcement yet.

Was Tankie Right After All?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honesty, Benny, don't you think this is kinda cruel to tankie?

He's probably out buying K Y jelly and getting his hopes up that there will be an anal probe in the near future....

Comment

Nah, he's already got stocks of K Y at home
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
        The star is Jupiter and at this time of year shows up very bright ;)
        Jupiter ???????????? since when does Jupiter elongate ,,and ya means Venus dontchya ,,there was a close pass of an ast between the earth n moon on the 8th ;) nice pics Ben .

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          In all honesty, Benny, don't you think this is kinda cruel to tankie?

He's probably out buying K Y jelly and getting his hopes up that there will be an anal probe in the near future....

Awwww yella , what wud we do without you ,,,lordy lordy

F#CK OFF

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Jupiter ???????????? since when does Jupiter elongate ,,and ya means Venus dontchya ,,there was a close pass of an ast between the earth n moon on the 8th ;) nice pics Ben .
            The elongation is due to camera movement or vibration Tonight | EarthSky

Comment

Like I said, I don't have a tripod, so I just tried to keep the camera as still as I could on different objects
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                Like I said, I don't have a tripod, so I just tried to keep the camera as still as I could on different objects
                Great pictures by the way BR Rings Around The Moon

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post

Awwww yella , what wud we do without you ,,,lordy lordy
                  Your life would be boring and Benny would be coming after you to fulfill his thirst for sadistic need to pick on respectible people.

F#CK OFF
                  Oh, I try to be nice to you and this is the way you respond?

Comment

I just e-mailed the government your pictures.

They denied everything.
                    They would ,,, smartarse

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                      The elongation is due to camera movement or vibration Tonight | EarthSky
                      Okkkkkk but yoopiter is at the 2 o'clock in bens pics it was at 7 o'clock ,,,its deffo a conprs,,conpris,, UFO

Comment

Your life would be boring and Benny would be coming after you to fulfill his thirst for sadistic need to pick on respectible people
                        Now you just wait a minute right there. You got carried on or the keyboard is made in Israel? And I am not referring to the typo

Oh, I try to be nice to you and this is the way you respond?
                        Being nice toward tankie? Ben is a tankie, too! :Dancing-Banana:
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

No wonder Eric gave up drinking....you've been hoarding and drinking all his stuff

Comment

No wonder Eric gave up drinking....you've been hoarding and drinking all his stuff
                            It's cheaper down here :red:
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Gorra fess up , im looking at the backend of a wagon receding into the distance , and its your fault yella , well , you n all the disbelievers . But the truth is out there scully ,,ohhhhhhhhhh yes . :tankie:

Comment

OK, Benny, a question:

Why did you decide to create this thread in the " Multimedia & Jukebox room" part of the forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X