• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Memorial Pictures

Los Angeles

National Cathedral, Washington D.C.

Ground Zero

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

British police officers line the ramp leading down to Ground Zero during the ceremony to mark the two-year anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center, September 11, 2003 in New York City. REUTERS/POOL/Jason Szenes

Bangladeshi immigrant Abdul Mosobbir, now of the Brooklyn borough of New York, prays on a bridge overlooking the World Trade Center site in New York, Thursday, Sept. 11, 2003, before the start of ceremonies on the second anniversary of the attacks. Mosobbir lost his brother Shabbir Ahmed, who worked at the restaurant Windows on the World in the World Trade Center attacks. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens, Pool)

A contingent of British police officers walk together past two New York City Police officers as they decend a ramp into the ground zero site of the World Trade Center disaster as family members and friends of the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center gathered at the site for a ceremony marking the two year anniversary of the attacks in New York, Thursday September 11, 2003. (Mike Segar/AP Photo, Pool)

British police officers walk together carrying the American and British flags as they arrive at the 'ground zero' site of the World Trade Center disaster where family members and friends of the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks gathered for a ceremony marking the two year anniversary of the attacks in New York, September 11, 2003. REUTERS/Mike Segar

Comment

i dont get it, whats with the bobbies?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
        i dont get it, whats with the bobbies?
        They flew over for the memorial :)

Comment

Don't forget, there were British casulties on 9-11 and the bobbies are showing soliderity with their American brothers-in-arms (or brothers-in-badges)
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Thanks ironman420. I'm going to copy this post on a few other boards, hope you don't mind.
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
              Thanks ironman420. I'm going to copy this post on a few other boards, hope you don't mind.
              Go for it :)

Comment

Working...
              X