No announcement yet.

Celine Dion, North Korea Karaoke Super Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Edit: How could I have forgotten the GS. You should have stay hiddened.
    I'll see your "Anne Murry" and raise you one of these.

Last edited by Parihaka; 17 Oct 09,, 13:35.

Comment

• Xinhui .. it was Xinhui I am quite certain, he started the thread , command responsibility and all that matters after all, what could we mere members do?
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• :Notices to his horror the others have already changed back avatar/sigpics, oh crap:

*There you go then GS, you're the last rebel standing*

Comment

• I meant to quote my last post. Not edit it.

Well here is another for the FFE.

EoM.
          Last edited by Parihaka; 17 Oct 09,, 13:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
            Xinhui .. it was Xinhui I am quite certain, he started the thread , command responsibility and all that matters after all, what could we mere members do?
            Because she is huge in Japan -- they recognize a talent when they see one.
            Attached Files
            “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Col Sir , your Majesty , Your Holiness , the exalted one , i tried to warn them all , Speshly Knaur , but alas twas to no avail , they carried on regardless tempting and taunting you , Pari was in on it as well , i even have his emails demanding that i join , BUT i stayed strong , i would not be drawn into their dark and wicked plot , im on the side of the Angels , against the powers of Darkness , Col , shrivel em up , put humps on their backs , have at them with a smoting and smite them to bits ,,, swines the lot of em , treacherous swines , except southie whom i firmly believe was threatened with a curse , and she being righteous and upstanding was frightened for her family , please consider this in your rightful punishment and spare her .Give her smoting to Knaur , he can handle it
              Last edited by tankie; 17 Oct 09,, 12:41.

Comment

• Ok Tankie you bastard, thats it, I am copy-pasting that private message you sent me here -
                Originally posted by tankie
                Hey Knaur, why don't we all change our avatars and sigpics to Celine Dion (gawd I love that girl) and piss off the Colonel, maybe add some pics and videos as well, his powers are getting weak, what can a male stripclub visiting retired old engineer do anyway, hah, would you believe it was Southie who came up with this devious plan?

Comment

Ok Tankie you bastard, thats it, I am copy-pasting that private message you sent me here -
                  Lies ,Lies ,and damn lies , smote him Col smote him good

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    Lies ,Lies ,and damn lies , smote him Col smote him good
                    You even managed to trick the cunning Parihaka into it, what hope was there for us laymen?

Comment

You even managed to trick the cunning Parihaka into it, what hope was there for us laymen?
                      On your knees sinner , and look out for thunderbolts Pari , (or Iian to his friends . you can keep calling him Pari , or sire) will have none of your politico rhetoric,and can i lie , meeee the vicar of VLAD :))
                      Last edited by tankie; 17 Oct 09,, 12:51.

Comment

• I have looked and looked and I just can't find one post of me being NASTY TO THE GOOD COLONEL not a one

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                          I have looked and looked and I just can't find one post of me being NASTY TO THE GOOD COLONEL not a one
                          Creep , unlike mwaah , dont worry Knaur will conjour one up im sure

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                            Pari was in on it as well
                            Sooo.....

Your in a fetid pond up to your neck in shyt....

You've just tried to dump on a chap who happens to have the same powers as the one who placed you in said pond in the first place....

Hmmm.....:)
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                              Sooo.....

Your in a fetid pond up to your neck in shyt....

You've just tried to dump on a chap who happens to have the same powers as the one who placed you in said pond in the first place....

Hmmm.....:)
                              No , not me , ya got it all wrong , Knaur is the one ya wants

Holy crap , me avatar ok point taken yer highness

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                                I meant to quote my last post. Not edit it.

Well here is another for the FFE.

YmCa.
                                Gunny ya old devil, I never would have thought....
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X