Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great guy! Loved what he did.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Where were all these girls when I was growing up.
      Cool huh!
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Dad’s Breakfast Bottle Prep for His Toddler Is Bartending Mastery

Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Sep 20,, 18:49.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• This is like WOW!

Comment

Comment

• What this feels like

Comment

• ‘Space to Roam’ is a film inspired by all the unique structures, patterns, and overall “otherworldly” landscapes found in Southwestern America’s public lands in hopes of protecting them. This project is dedicated to the people who preserve the history of and protect our public lands.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• I'm sure someone has posted this before Every single guy should watch and learn

Comment

• LMAO!!! It's worse than Canada. Where is the Colonel? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                          I'm sure someone has posted this before Every single guy should watch and learn

This is really really good. Applies to women everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                            I'm sure someone has posted this before Every single guy should watch and learn

Well, I was definitely in the Danger Zone a few times in the 80s along with the Fun Zone and Dating Zone The 70s was Dating Zone only while the 90s it was only the Fun Zone. Then on Nov. 18th 2020 I met the one in the Wife Zone and I quickly pulled the trigger although she is close to the 7 border of crazy at times. Actually we just got back from Reno and her 41st birthday on the 10th.

Comment

• US Navy railgun hypervelocity (mach 7) projectile, how it was filmed in flight.

Comment

• Interesting series of videos, some several years old so this has been going on a while. I looked in the battleship thread to see if they have been mentioned but couldn't find any, so here they are in the You Tube of the Day.

Curator Ryan Szimansk does a credible job. Going into detail in some less visited areas of the ship (some void spaces etc.) and is a good history of the ship herself and the class. Only downside is sometimes the audio can be a little difficult to hear, usually when speaking outdoors. Length runs from five minutes to an hour.

All in all an enjoyable way to while away some time while learning about battleships in general and New Jersey in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxY_5U6NvA

Comment

Working...
                                X