No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Vente, Steel Drums Edmonton, Vibe Drum-Pentarrow, The Space Drumcondra Prices

A glucophone is a vibration of quality, taciturn peace, melodiousness stuffing a space. The special processing and the correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an very succulent palette of overtones. The non-appearance of keen musical mood exigency makes any euphony that was played, harmoniously. In appendix, the glucophone emits a vast amount of vibrating ultrasonic shedding, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The honky-tonk performance last wishes as think up a single relationship among the participants of glucophony. Generous glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of grit one's teeth is 3 mm, bass with a deep wish sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Steel Drum For Sale Near Me
    Steel Magnolias Drum Quotes
    Steel Tongue Drum Montreal

Special Gift For Husband Just Because
    2012 Exclusive Gift Pack
    Original Day Gift

Handpan Oval
    How Much Is A Steel Tongue Drum
    Handpan Usato In Vendita

Comment

• Originally posted by YouTube
      White BMW Vs Pickup Truck
      Monday, 02 March 2020

A BMW driver seen repeatedly ramming a pickup truck in North Hollywood on Monday was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and released after posting bail, police said.

David Zalalyan, 27, of Van Nuys was the man behind the wheel of a white BMW sedan during the 7 p.m. incident captured in a bystander’s video that shows the BMW, with the driver’s door open, slamming into a gray pickup a couple of times near Victory and Laurel Canyon boulevards, Los Angeles police said.

With his tires smoking and apparently screeching, the BMW driver pushed the truck through the intersection, then chased the pickup and its elderly driver who tried to flee west on Victory.

No one was hurt, police said.

The suspect was booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and released after posting bail the next day.

Zulalyan told officers the truck had hit his BMW.

But, the detective said, the truck driver was unaware of Zulalyan until the suspect started yelling at him.

“The guy in the truck says he’s just driving down the road, and the guy in the BMW just starts going off on him,” Allen said. “The BMW driver is claiming there was a hit-and-run involved, that the truck hit him and fled.”

Allen said there was no evidence of a hit-and-run by the pickup driver. He was attempting to contact Zulalyan to interview him to get more information.

According to L.A. County court records, Zulalyan was on probation for a May 2018 misdemeanor charge for exhibition of speed.

For the alleged road-rage case, Zulalyan was due in a Van Nuys courtroom on March 21.

Comment

• Hand washing done right

Comment

• 45 mins challenge done in 30:36 mm:ss? How can this guy eat so much? This is 2 days worth of food for me, and this is if I try really really hard eating. OMG!
          Last edited by Oracle; 08 Mar 20,, 16:49.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Okay, he could not finish the challenge in Mumbai. This is the first video I've seen of him not completing a challenge.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Whoa!!!

Comment

• ^ Cried tears of blood watching that.

^ Much better. :D

Original, from the iconic bollywood movie 'Sholay'.

Sholay is to us Indians, what Godfather is to Americans. I love both.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Suggest watching only the first two minutes of the video.

Last edited by JRT; 29 Mar 20,, 22:25.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn!

Comment

Working...
                                X