• Show
Clear All

• JRT
    replied
    How nuclear bombs work, parts 1 & 2.

Leave a comment:

• tbm3fan
    replied
    Never knew this but apparently Bill Murray ad-lib this entire scene in Caddyshack.

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Happiness!

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Whoever did this, is going to jail, when the Government finds out.

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JRT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Gold!

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JRT
    replied
    Guy decides that it was a very bad idea to have the hair on his head removed by pulling out with wax.

Leave a comment:

• looking4NSFS
    replied
    Interesting series of videos, some several years old so this has been going on a while. I looked in the battleship thread to see if they have been mentioned but couldn't find any, so here they are in the You Tube of the Day.

Curator Ryan Szimansk does a credible job. Going into detail in some less visited areas of the ship (some void spaces etc.) and is a good history of the ship herself and the class. Only downside is sometimes the audio can be a little difficult to hear, usually when speaking outdoors. Length runs from five minutes to an hour.

All in all an enjoyable way to while away some time while learning about battleships in general and New Jersey in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxY_5U6NvA

Leave a comment:

• JRT
    replied
    US Navy railgun hypervelocity (mach 7) projectile, how it was filmed in flight.

Leave a comment:

• tbm3fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
    I'm sure someone has posted this before Every single guy should watch and learn

Well, I was definitely in the Danger Zone a few times in the 80s along with the Fun Zone and Dating Zone The 70s was Dating Zone only while the 90s it was only the Fun Zone. Then on Nov. 18th 2020 I met the one in the Wife Zone and I quickly pulled the trigger although she is close to the 7 border of crazy at times. Actually we just got back from Reno and her 41st birthday on the 10th.

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
    I'm sure someone has posted this before Every single guy should watch and learn

This is really really good. Applies to women everywhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X