No announcement yet.

Your own photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New River Gorge Bridge as seen from the Boat.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Full view of the bridge
      Attached Files

Comment

• View from the top of the bridge (ok someplace close to the top)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kams; 26 Mar 07,, 02:47.

Comment

• great photo,s that bridge kinda reinds me of the Victoria Falls bridge In Zimbabwe,here is some useless info about the vic falls bridge in Zimbabwe,did you know that early in the 20 century when the bridge was completed to measure the height you had to stand at the top of the bridge with a stop watch in one hand and the stone in the other when the stone hit the water you hit the button on the stop watch,well everyone was there the guy with the watch got so excited that he dropped the watch and clicked the stone,hence they had to find someone with another stopwatch,sorry to bore you just some useless info i felt like sharing

Comment

• Thx Soutie, for that info.

Continuing on the theme of Bridges...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Bridge to a concrete jungle
              Attached Files
              Last edited by kams; 26 Mar 07,, 23:23.

Comment

• Here are some of my

This is a picture of me in Gatineau Park, found a little toad on the path...Life in the Palm of my hands!

This is my home..The beautiful Ottawa Valley. I took this picture from atop the escarpments in Gatineau Park, The escarpments are the easternmost boundary of the valley. In the distance you can barely make out the mighty Ottawa River.

And this is one of me taken this past St.Patties night, two ladies giving me a kiss...you know because im Irish!!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Canmoore; 29 Mar 07,, 04:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by soutie View Post
                  great photo,s that bridge kinda reinds me of the Victoria Falls bridge In Zimbabwe,here is some useless info about the vic falls bridge in Zimbabwe,did you know that early in the 20 century when the bridge was completed to measure the height you had to stand at the top of the bridge with a stop watch in one hand and the stone in the other when the stone hit the water you hit the button on the stop watch,well everyone was there the guy with the watch got so excited that he dropped the watch and clicked the stone,hence they had to find someone with another stopwatch,sorry to bore you just some useless info i felt like sharing
                  Hmm. Maths never excited me all that much!:)
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Canmoore... the girl on your left sure likes piercings...
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                      Canmoore... the girl on your left sure likes piercings...
                      Yeah thats one of my good friends, girlfriend, she is a huge fan of peircings. There both good friends of mine...ok the one of the right may be a little more than good friends

Comment

• yours truly in a black sweat shirt (in the centre)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by brak; 09 Apr 07,, 10:47.

Comment

• click ;)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• damn i wish i was 20 again maybe someone can answer this for me why is it that at my 40 years of age the girls breasts seem hell of alot bigger that they did when i was 20 or is it just my eyesight

Comment

damn i wish i was 20 again maybe someone can answer this for me why is it that at my 40 years of age the girls breasts seem hell of alot bigger that they did when i was 20 or is it just my eyesight
                              The silicone invention. ;)

Comment

damn i wish i was 20 again maybe someone can answer this for me why is it that at my 40 years of age the girls breasts seem hell of alot bigger that they did when i was 20 or is it just my eyesight
                                Soutie it's for certain your EYESIGHT, what you are looking at in the photo' is the SPARE TYRE

Comment

Working...
                                X