No announcement yet.

Picture(s) of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You didn't quite understand Freddie, I'm not supposed to be looking for these things they are supposed to be provided behind each appropriate "door." :)) I can't imagine what you would have done if asked for a man behind door number 4.
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
      Here's a couple of real Michigan winter photos taken at White Rock in Michigan's thumb.The second pic actually shows two native Michiganders in early spring attire;) .
      I thought the panhandle of Florida was the only place that has sand that white.

What beach is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
        Muahahahaha! Beautiful floods and perfect droughts. The most venomous species of wildlfe anywhere. Most of the country would be called 'Badlands' anywhere else. Still there are a few nice places.:)
        That's just a story we invented to keep the Poms away.

Everythings Ok if you run around yelling "Crikey, isn't he a beaut?"

Freddie
        Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
        vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
          You didn't quite understand Freddie, I'm not supposed to be looking for these things they are supposed to be provided behind each appropriate "door." :)) I can't imagine what you would have done if asked for a man behind door number 4.
          "You've picked door number 4, Do you want to lock it in?

"Yes, lock it in thanks."

"Brave pick, are you sure you want to lock it in?"

Yes thanks, I'm sure, I'm feeling brave today."

*Little does our Deb know that behind door number four is Sir Les Patterson, cultural attaché at large to the world, and spokesman for the Australian Cheese board" *

"You've locked in door 4, we'll go for an add break and be back shortly."

"Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of who wants to be an Aussie Sheila"

Freddie
          Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Debbie;473341]$358 covers about 2 months heating bill here even with the wood burner...

If you were to live in Queensland, you would have no, that's no, nothing, nada to pay in the way of heating bills, Air Conditioner power bill would be a different thing.

The further north you go, the hotter it gets, strange about that. I lived in Townsville for a while, the middle of summer, 36deg C and pouring rain (for glyns benefit."

Freddie

Comment

• furkensturker

Originally posted by furkensturker View Post

Everythings Ok if you run around yelling "Crikey, isn't he a beaut?"
              FF, .............they finally ,always get there own back
              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
                "You've picked door number 4, Do you want to lock it in?

"Yes, lock it in thanks."

"Brave pick, are you sure you want to lock it in?"

Yes thanks, I'm sure, I'm feeling brave today."

*Little does our Deb know that behind door number four is Sir Les Patterson, cultural attaché at large to the world, and spokesman for the Australian Cheese board" *

"You've locked in door 4, we'll go for an add break and be back shortly."

"Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of who wants to be an Aussie Sheila"

Freddie
                Very funny Freddie, if this Sir Les is the best that can be offered up, I will stay and complain about the weather in Wisconsin.
                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• [QUOTE=Debbie;474068]Very funny Freddie, if this Sir Les is the best that can be offered up,

I'm afraid he is.

I will stay and complain about the weather in Wisconsin.

Very wise. :)
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                    Very funny Freddie, if this Sir Les is the best that can be offered up, I will stay and complain about the weather in Wisconsin.
                    Talk about being picky!!!!

I did my best, you have to remember that we are only a population of 21 Million people, it's hard to find that special person at short notice. The distances people have to travel just to try and satisfy your needs is greater than you could ever imagine. :(

We had calls from Nurf herders from Upper Cumbuctta west wanting to audition, but it was going to take them 4 days to get to the nearest Airport, Nerfs are very difficult animals to work with, they will only graze in the long paddock and spend most of the day chasing drop bears and hoop snakes.

I think you should think your self lucky with Sir Les, I do trust you have done a wiki search on him.

I've got to admit, the quality of contestant as not great, we only had three turn up at the audition, Sir Les, a naked Glyn, complete with wilting rose (not the only thing wilting I might add) and Tankie with, well, lets not go there, this forum is moderated for the benefit of the greater world.

So, Dear lady, We tried, We managed to, at very short notice, supply to you, at great expense to the Australian taxpayer I might add, a selection of "would be suitors" to try and satisfy YOUR needs.

It must also be pointed out that the Government is funding this show to try and increase our population. The department running this award winning TV show is the Immigration Department.

Again, think yourself lucky, the next department in line was the Department of Aboriginal Affairs who wanted to offer a prize that consisted of free housing, being 6 sheets of Galvanised, corrugated iron, a slab of VB and as much area of river bed in Alice Springs as you could ever want.

And to think you turned down Sir Les Patterson.

The show has not gone to air yet, would you like to schedule another episode, say next month to allow others to have a chance?

If so, please supply your CV and a detailed description of what you require in a man and we'll see what we can do.

Freddie, Program director and Television executive.

Comment

• Yes , the distances in Australia - a friend of mine worked there for half a year in sheep farm . The biggest argument there on friday night was whether to go to pub (A - 55 km. in one way ); or pub B ( 77km. the other way) or pub C (335 km. to south).
                      But he said that he´d never met friendlier people .
                      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• [QUOTE=furkensturker;474195]Talk about being picky!!!!

I've got to admit, the quality of contestant as not great, we only had three turn up at the audition, Sir Les, a naked Glyn, complete with wilting rose (not the only thing wilting I might add) and Tankie with, well, lets not go there,

So, Dear lady, We tried, We managed to, at very short notice, supply to you, at great expense to the Australian taxpayer I might add, a selection of "would be suitors" to try and satisfy YOUR needs.

So, Furken Freddysturker to get a trio of contestants you had to import two Poms! Doesn't say a great deal for Strine, does it? Shame on you. In the meantime carry on rattling those chains! :))
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
                          Talk about being picky!!!!

I did my best, you have to remember that we are only a population of 21 Million people, it's hard to find that special person at short notice. The distances people have to travel just to try and satisfy your needs is greater than you could ever imagine. :(

We had calls from Nurf herders from Upper Cumbuctta west wanting to audition, but it was going to take them 4 days to get to the nearest Airport, Nerfs are very difficult animals to work with, they will only graze in the long paddock and spend most of the day chasing drop bears and hoop snakes.

I think you should think your self lucky with Sir Les, I do trust you have done a wiki search on him.

I've got to admit, the quality of contestant as not great, we only had three turn up at the audition, Sir Les, a naked Glyn, complete with wilting rose (not the only thing wilting I might add) and Tankie with, well, lets not go there, this forum is moderated for the benefit of the greater world.

It must also be pointed out that the Government is funding this show to try and increase our population. The department running this award winning TV show is the Immigration Department.

Again, think yourself lucky, the next department in line was the Department of Aboriginal Affairs who wanted to offer a prize that consisted of free housing, being 6 sheets of Galvanised, corrugated iron, a slab of VB and as much area of river bed in Alice Springs as you could ever want.

And to think you turned down Sir Les Patterson.

The show has not gone to air yet, would you like to schedule another episode, say next month to allow others to have a chance?

If so, please supply your CV and a detailed description of what you require in a man and we'll see what we can do.

Freddie, Program director and Television executive.
                          Well then, that is trouble. You are trying to make me happy. Dear Man, that never works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                            I thought the panhandle of Florida was the only place that has sand that white.

What beach is that?
                            Just rubbing the salt in the wound, aren't you?
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                              Yes,there is sand down there somewhere....I think .
                              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                                Who? Me? Never.

See sand looks just like that. But the "Early spring attire" is a little less restrictive;)
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Gun Grape; 27 Mar 08,, 02:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X