X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• They are so so good.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• "Proud Boys - Stand back and stand by" ~ President Donald J Trump 30 September 2020

"Standing down and standing by sir"~ Proud Boys 30 September 2020

“Trump basically said to go fuck them up...This makes me so happy.” Joe Biggs, a leader of the Proud Boys 30 September 2020

Comment

• Human Scum. Proud Never Trumper

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

They are so so good.
                  Sounds like Kenny G meets miami vice

Was expecting some fight scene there but other than the track title there is no connection with miami vice

The video comes from a horror movie called fright night

Very different music playing in that scene.

My idea of crockett's revenge ; )
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jun 20,, 00:07.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Where is Ironduke? I hope he's okay.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X