X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• They are so so good.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

They are so so good.
                  Sounds like Kenny G meets miami vice

Was expecting some fight scene there but other than the track title there is no connection with miami vice

The video comes from a horror movie called fright night

Very different music playing in that scene.

My idea of crockett's revenge ; )
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jun 20,, 00:07.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Where is Ironduke? I hope he's okay.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X