• Show
Clear All

• All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}- View Post
        Just heard some Johnny Cash, listening to some Rammstein now, got some Public Enemy coming up next.
        Gotta love johnny cash.
        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

• Those UK WABers with a taste for classical music and living in the UK are well catered for by Classic FM. It is on during most of the day in my household.
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• I am listening to...

hold on a min..let me run the media player...

selecting playlist.........

Okay...now i am listening to Linkin Park.

Comment

• Cool...rock is kinda meh though.
              Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
              - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

• "That Cannon Beat $hit" by Jon E' B aka Jon Jones (a personal friend of mine) anyone whos into rap check out his myspace.

Comment

• Rap is an abomination, and there is a suitable word that rhymes with it. No wonder some of the younger generation appear to be brain-dead if this is what they listen to.
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Depends upon the rapper.

Nickelback - Animals

Comment

• <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gij1PytzQNg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gij1PytzQNg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Basement Jaxx - Take me back to your house.

Identify the tank in the video. Its easy ;)
                      Last edited by brak; 17 Dec 06,, 15:30.

Comment

• ДДT - Осенняя

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgtKCFBFIpQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgtKCFBFIpQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                        Last edited by brak; 17 Dec 06,, 15:25.

Comment

• Lives in a Balance - Jackson Browne

No Red leanings though
                          Primum non Nocere

I would have everie man write only what he knows and no more - Montaigne

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
                            Rap is an abomination, and there is a suitable word that rhymes with it. No wonder some of the younger generation appear to be brain-dead if this is what they listen to.
                            Not really, I am not at all brain-dead and have been listening to rap since I was about 10. Rap is something you really need to be in the proper position to be able to relate to. My generation thinks very differently than past genereations. Listen to some rap that has really good lyrics to it and then you can tell me that its not more poetic than musical. I can relate to alot of rap and i understand the artistic part of it. You really have to see it from another point of view. I can think of at least 5 rappers whose lyrics are not just the same thing over and over again but rather clever plays on words as well as a slew of diverse vocabulary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asim Aquil View Post
                              Depends upon the rapper.

Nickelback - Animals
                              Eminem...God

Comment

• Yeah recently he's improved. He came onto the scene as such a whiny boy. My mommy did this, my mommy did that.

I liked his stuff when he joined D-12. Especially that unreleased song about Limp Bizkit.

Comment

Working...
                                X