Apollo 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo 18

Watched it last night , its supposed to be based on fact or so im led to believe , the Aliens could have been better IMO I Wasn't over impressed with the movie tho but dont let that put anyone off watching it , if it turns out to be proven fact then NASA has some explaining to do .;)
    Last edited by tankie; 09 Sep 11,, 18:36.

I am intrigued. But I'm not about to fork over $12.75 to watch this movie. Maybe I'll wait until the price drops to $3. Or even a rental.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      I am intrigued. But I'm not about to fork over $12.75 to watch this movie. Maybe I'll wait until the price drops to $3. Or even a rental.
      If you go to google and type it in you can see it online on some sites,, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

The whole "Blair Witch" concept on the moon made me laugh when I saw the trailer.

Not interested in watching the movie. And tankie not being overly impressed (hell, tankie gets impressed when the sun comes up in the morning) just makes me not want to watch his movie even more.

Comment

MY MOVIE ????????????? Ya mean Spielburgs film dontchya :slap:

Comment

You try to type with this $&%*# keyboard on an android phone.

Comment

And it's SpielbErg.

Comment

Ahhhhhh so you knew all along ,,iceberg speelberg all the same to me :whome:

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  Watched it last night , its supposed to be based on fact or so im led to believe , the Aliens could have been better IMO I Wasn't over impressed with the movie tho but dont let that put anyone off watching it , if it turns out to be proven fact then NASA has some explaining to do .;)
                  "Not impressed"....Sounds like you wasn't over the moon with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                    "Not impressed"....Sounds like you wasn't over the moon with it.

groooooooooooooooooooonnn :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Ahhhhhh so you knew all along ,,iceberg speelberg all the same to me :whome:
                      Same to you???????

Have you been raiding Benny's rot gut whiskey that he got from his friends???
                      Last edited by YellowFever; 09 Sep 11,, 19:52.

Comment

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now the Col's stash thats diffo :wors:

Comment

Well, the Colonel's stash...now you're talking.

Although his taste in cigars are questionable...

Comment

Wow, this guy gets around...
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Has anyone watched the movie besides me , if so , any comments ?

Comment

Working...
                              X