Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BudW View Post
    Night Of The Living Dead
    Good one! It got me too. I just remembered that the original "the blob" scared me good too. The first scene where its small and the scientist is poking it with a stick(or something) and it climbed up his arm and consumed him. I imagined how horrible that would be to go like that. Good thing I'm just about drunk, I'd be scarin' myself now!:))

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
      I have never seen any of the Chucky movies!

I forgot about "The Omen". The older movies are definitley a lot better than what's out there now!
      Yup the Omen was creepy, and I forgot about the Wicker Man-original with Christopher Lee, not that wretched mess with Nick Coppola er Cage. :))

Comment

the only movies that really scare me are old family videos...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
          the only movies that really scare me are old family videos...
          Really can't think of anything to say to that!!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

Scariest was Evil Dead, maybe cuz I was rather young when I saw that one.The Shining is another favourite ; God, I'd give anything for a drink. I'd give my god-damned soul for just a glass of beer..:))
            When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

I wasnt too keen on The Thirteen Ghosts either that was a really strange movie.

Comment

Anything with Barbara Streisand in it.
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

you are scared of south park?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                    you are scared of south park?
                    No, I'm scared of Barbara Streisand. She's the un-dead.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

undead? mh not really, at least not on this picture...though still scary.

Comment

The first 15 min of the new Dawn of the Dead was pretty intense.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Ghost Busters.

Comment

Jeepers Creepers.

Comment

Not a 'horror' movie but...

The Day After

A more traditional thriller type movie, John Cusack in 1408.
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Kinda campy but makes me jump: "Dead Silence." Pretty recent too.

Comment

Working...
                                X