Movie Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    What !!no Popcorn Don:) Sounds more like a Second Childhood to me;)
    Never ended the first one Dave;)
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 5 stars.

Comment

• The Last Legion

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Watched Bourne Ultimatum today.Its superb and better than the previous two movies of the series.James Bond movies comes nowhere close to this.The action as always was excellent.But this was the last one.

Comment

• Deepthroat!
            sigpic

Comment

• Only kidding:

Bad day at black rock,
              It's a wonderful life,
              Life of Brian,
              Oh brother where art thou,
              Aliens,
              Band of brothers (technically not a movie, but watching each episode back 2 back),
              The thing,
              Trainspotting,
              The longest day,
              sigpic

Comment

• I watched Darwin Awards last night...a stupid funny movie. Not something I would normally have liked, but it was funny as hell (however funny hell is).
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Last King of Scotland, and Letters from Iwo Jima. My two favorite movies by far of 2007.

Comment

Working...
                  X