Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

okay boys, lets get them digital camera's clicking already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobogeo
    replied
    now that i found the thread,lol, heres my pic of my old B29.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Parihaka
    replied
    Originally posted by hobogeo View Post
    lol Thanks for the info,My wife thinks im an idiot, so you probablly do to....lol thanks again ill submit my photos soon....
    It's a pleasure and fear not, we have several digitally challenged members here...;)

Leave a comment:

• hobogeo
    replied
    lol Thanks for the info,My wife thinks im an idiot, so you probablly do to....lol thanks again ill submit my photos soon....

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied
    Well, I'm just going to submit an old picture of my HO scale C-47. The C-47 was the Military version of the DC-3. She was commonly called the "Gooney Bird" though the official name was "Skytrain" as delivered from the factory. But the USN named it the R4D, airborne units named it the "Skytrooper" and the British named it the "Dakota".

Though we had other transport planes in WW II, this tough bird flew "The Hump" over Burma and dropped paratroopers from Normandy to the South Pacific.

This model in 1:87 (HO) scale is put out by Walthers as part of their Cornerstone series of layout models besides their trains. They also have an HO scale model of (2) P-51 Mustangs (which I haven't put together yet).

I did no extra detailing of the model as my intent was for one of my layouts was to have an airstrip alongside the railroad tracks with planes lined up for a World War II air show and recruiting event.

There is absolutely nothing special about it and I probably won't even vote for it myself. But being in HO scale is unusual enough to let other model builders know of its (and the P-51s) availability.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Parihaka
    replied
    Talk about resuscitating an old thread. You'd need to have the print scanned.:)

Leave a comment:

• hobogeo
    replied
    I think this might be a silly question ,how would i get an old picture changed to digital format . hobogeo canada

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    LOL, i'll take pictures of my Spitfire model when Horrido sends it to me...

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    If you want, go here:

http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=71 75ee7695c729be0bdb0933998174b8&search_in=title s&result_type=topics&highlite=

All you have to do is click on the link to your post, edit, copy, and paste in a thread here. I did that for all of my posts in the Military Images forum on PDF, you don't have to change the code or anything. :G

Leave a comment:

• okay boys, lets get them digital camera's clicking already!

well I am gonna pull out my camera and start clicking away! please post your models photo's so we can start this section!
Working...
X