Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don,t we have girls with guns thread?
    i sure like them more than runway models, or playboy bunnies
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
      Gee, far as I know us woman were just planning on the WAB base of men to provide us with entertainment with those bodies such as they are.
      Debbie, Southie....I think they are pretending not to hear us. That, or they just don't care anything about the opinions of the WABwomen.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
        I was under the impression that miniatures came in sets...
        I was thinking along these lines:

Everyone posts pics of a mini (or set, I guess), whether for gaming or decoration.

Or we could do figures. I don't have an entry there anymore but maybe some folks do.

-dale

Comment

Has anyone heard from Debbie THL or Southie in the last couple of days?:))

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
            Has anyone heard from Debbie THL or Southie in the last couple of days?:))

That's enough from you Mr. Lukins. Now take off your clothes and show us what the three of us want to see....... Your best modeling form.
            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
              She wants me.

I can tell.

-dale
              Hmmm didn't we have a conversation about reality just the other day?:))
              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Alright, miniatures it is.
                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie
                  That's enough from you Mr. Lukins. Now take off your clothes and show us what the three of us want to see....... Your best modeling form.
                  Originally posted by Ironduke
                  Alright, miniatures it is.

Well, whatever you want to call it...Let's get this WABmen contest started!!
                  :P
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post

Well, whatever you want to call it...Let's get this WABmen contest started!!
                    :P
                    So we're going to see small WABmen? I'm sorry!!
                    Last edited by Southie; 17 Jan 08,, 13:23.
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                      So we're going to see minature WABmen? I'm sorry!!
                      OOOHHHHH! I did not realize it was miniature WABmen, I thought we were going for the WABmens miniatures...my bad!

Comment

OOOHHHHH! I did not realize it was miniature WABmen, I thought we were going for the WABmens miniatures...my bad!
                        That was what I meant. I edited it to indicate "small". And not in stature!
                        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                          That was what I meant. I edited it to indicate "small". And not in stature!
                          Don't be so sure...
                          Part of the definition of stature is:

the height of any object.
                          degree of development attained

:P Ya know, TopHat is going to wake up and log on and shut us down here soon.

Comment

Don't be so sure...
                            Part of the definition of stature is:

the height of any object.
                            degree of development attained

:P Ya know, TopHat is going to wake up and log on and shut us down here soon.
                            Well in this case I was referring to their height and not the size or height of their "object".

I do have a lot of work to get done, so that might not be a bad thing!
                            Last edited by Southie; 17 Jan 08,, 13:50.
                            sigpic

Comment

The correct medical term for men with that affliction is micro not miniature. Just wanted to clarify but can't really go into detail due to the nature of the WAB, but it's all very clinical and interesting. Appears however the women are outvoted - shame really.

Comment

Working...
                              X