Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobogeo
    replied
    Congrats WTF a well deserved win. The last time i built a kit was 12 years ago, now i just ordered 3 kits, give me 6 months we will hopefully try this again.

Leave a comment:

• WhiskeyTangoFox
    replied
    Thank you everybody! I'm honored to have "won". Everybody who entered is a winner, thanks for sharing your work with us!

Leave a comment:

• dalem
    replied
    Congrats everyone and WTF in particular.

-dale

Leave a comment:

• osplant
    replied
    If WhiskeyTango Foxtrot IAW radio phonetics may stand for WTF(What the ****) then this common expression of confusion or bewilderment cannot downgrade the significant role of WWII aircraft.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    No culture can survive if claims that is exclusive

Leave a comment:

• temujin77
    replied
    Congrats WhiskeyTangoFox, and great job once again!

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    After a week of voting, WhiskeyTangoFox has won this contest. Congratulations, and thank you to the other members for submitting their work. A variety of submissions definitely makes for a more interesting contest. :)

Leave a comment:

• Debbie
    replied
    Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    WTFox gets it on the detail and the photography.:)

Agreed Mr. Lukins, my vote goes that way as well.

Leave a comment:

• zimbrul
    replied
    Beautiful job on the Fw, like the rusty details.Hats of on Dale's work considering the scale it must have taken a good magnifing glass for the detailing.Had to go with the Focke , it's my favourite fighter.

Leave a comment:

• vaughn
    replied
    B-29 Ended WW ll and saved my hide!

I was anchored in Buckner Bay, Naha, Okinawa and was set up to participate in the invasion of Japan.
    I believe the Atom bombs saved a large number of lives of both sides and untold servicemen lives which I and my family are quite thankful.

Leave a comment:

• hobogeo
    replied
    Thanks for the nomination ironduke,but as i said before the model shown(by mistake, wrong thread)was from the korean war.My vote is for the P47 razor Back,very nice job for the small scale. hobogeo

Leave a comment:

• smilingassassin
    replied
    All the models are nice but for some reason I really like hobogeo's B-29 Superfortress. Even unfinished and sitting on a box it looks damn nasty!

Leave a comment:

• temujin77
    replied
    Originally posted by dalem View Post
    I had to go with WTF's FW-190.

Nice work indeed.

-dale
    Very honorable of you to vote for an opposing candidate :)

Leave a comment:

• dalem
    replied
    I had to go with WTF's FW-190.

Nice work indeed.

-dale

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied
    Originally posted by nochanda View Post
    C47 - simply because it is related to C130 which according to stories is fieldhardy and volatile

Duhhhh. Gosh. Thank you.

And thanks to the other person that respects his stumble-fingered elders.

Leave a comment:

• osplant
    replied
    Thank you.
    I would prefer some pictures or documents from Berlin Airlift in 1947.C-47s role in imposing the peace and the win of our free world in those days, indeed was great and effective.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X