Welcome Buddho...

Leave a comment:

• buddho
    replied
    Excellent work, Nord!

Leave a comment:

• hobogeo
    replied
    Hi NORD,just dropping you a line,rather then use the photo shop for the nav lights try to apply a silver or chrome colour first, then apply a clear colour afterwards, just a hint. hobogeo

Leave a comment:

• Nord
    replied
    That is some critique...

Leave a comment:

• hobogeo
    replied
    Fantastic work nord ,hats off to you.Makes me want to start modelling again.

Leave a comment:

• Nord
    replied
    Thanx my friends...
    Last edited by Nord; 19 Oct 07,, 09:02.

Leave a comment:

• kompikos
    replied
    Absolutely beautiful work! It's very realistic and as a matter of fact while viewing the pictures I thought for a second that the real photo was one of the model photos! Congratulations Nord!

Leave a comment:

• wabpilot
    replied
    Nice work Nord!

And, Glyn is right, the F-16 late blocks is very capable. Even the earliest blocks have negative stability making them very difficult adversaries. One tangles with an F-16 only with great respect for its capabilities.

Leave a comment:

• Indirect Fire
    replied
    So, can you maybe teach me how to properly build one of these?

The last one I made, an SR-71, didn't come out right because of a HUGE gap between the top frame and the bottom frame.

Leave a comment:

• Shamus
    replied
    This looks fantastic Nord,wonderful detail.:) I was watching the real thing today here in Michigan.The Michigan Air national Guard flying out of Selfridge ANG base just east of me had a couple up today.I remember the first day the ANG got to take them up after transitioning from the F-4.They were like kids in a candy shop.;) They put on quite a show.This is still one of my favorite modern aircraft.Great job.

Leave a comment:

• RSS Formidable
    replied
    wow! very realistic. must have taken you much time and effort to achieve that level of realism.

Leave a comment:

• Nord
    replied

I found a pic of the real plane...

[br][br]

Comparing

Here I have added the green light from the real plane, and some thing at the chair...

Leave a comment:

• Bluesman
    replied
    Originally posted by glyn View Post
    Not at all. The current versions with the high block numbers are so much more capable than the original batches in every respect. Todays F-16 may look rather similar to the first Falcons to the uninformed, but under the skin it's a different story. New and improved radars, avionics, engines, conformal fuel tanks, range of weapons it can carry and everything else. It has been a story of continual improvement. The designers didn't hibernate after the prototype first took to the skies! I expect production to continue for some years yet.
    Indeed. This thang can still whip 95% of the world's front-line adversary aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• glyn
    replied
    Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    Yes, but now getting "on a bit" in todays terms:)
    Not at all. The current versions with the high block numbers are so much more capable than the original batches in every respect. Todays F-16 may look rather similar to the first Falcons to the uninformed, but under the skin it's a different story. New and improved radars, avionics, engines, conformal fuel tanks, range of weapons it can carry and everything else. It has been a story of continual improvement. The designers didn't hibernate after the prototype first took to the skies! I expect production to continue for some years yet.

Leave a comment:

• dave lukins
    replied
    Originally posted by glyn View Post
    Leave the Jockalese Neck Juice alone. What are you talking about? The F-16 is still in production.
    Yes, but now getting "on a bit" in todays terms:)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X