This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glyn View Post
    I protest against Nords entry. He obviously has access to a time machine and a miniaturising device
    Hehe

Comment

Nord's entry is what I call a REAL diorama. I wish I had the time and patience to do something like that with my model trains.

Good job Nord.
      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Excellent work Nord ( as usual!):)

Comment

Second that- very nice work, Nord.
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Well, if multiple angles are allowed I'll step in with my M18 Diorama.

Representative image is below. And Nord, taht is excellent work.

Comment

Great Jobs, Dale and Nord
              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Amazing work guys - Nord, in the post entitled "Marder II D in the near of Stalingrad." The guy in the hat in picture number 4 or 5... is that based on Prince Charles?

Lovely touch if you did...........

Comment

Excellent work there DaleM!! The competition is getting heated up. I am glad to see the "heavyweights" in this!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                    Excellent work there DaleM!! The competition is getting heated up. I am glad to see the "heavyweights" in this!!
                    So am I. It's about time too. Unfortunately my prize of butter cookies won't be going to my friend's daughter because I won't even vote for myself. I just wanted to get the contest going.

I've got her APO (about 150 miles North of Baghdad) but she will have to wait until I win something.
                    Last edited by RustyBattleship; 13 Mar 07,, 23:12.

Comment

What is she going to be doing? Hopefully, non combat?

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                        What is she going to be doing? Hopefully, non combat?
                        She's at an Air Force Supply center north of Baghdad. If she's anything like her father, you would not want to cross swords with her. As for looks, thank God she took after her mother.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                          She's at an Air Force Supply center north of Baghdad. If she's anything like her father, you would not want to cross swords with her. As for looks, thank God she took after her mother.
                          Havent even met you RB, but agree with you on the looks side of things...................she will be fine my friend, .............I know what you are feeling right now .............all the best my man
                          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Working...
                          X