X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarquezRazor
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    Votes can be cast for a week, then the winner will be declared. :)
    And in the midst of these great modelers I look forward to getting zero votes! :)

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
    Southern California native. But her father is from Wisconsin.
    Not much of a difference ;)

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied

Rusty... is she from MN? ;)

Matt
    Southern California native. But her father is from Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    February is a trough month for internet activity... taxes, overtime, etc.

A note to everybody... the submission thread will be closed, and a vote thread will be opened around midnight GST. To vote, one must have registered and posted on the forum at the time when the contest was opened, otherwise the vote will be stricken.

Votes can be cast for a week, then the winner will be declared. :)

Rusty... is she from MN? ;)

Matt

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied
    Jeeeez. I put up one picture of a beautiful blonde and everybody quits. The thread is models you have MADE. Being my best friend's daughter, I never --- oh, never mind.

I would have to be 40 years younger for that.

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    Submission deadline is Sunday evening, 2359 GST :)

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied
    Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
    I think Julie would love it! She has just completed a course in "enlightened moderation"!!
    My wife Julia (not Julie) already loves this girl. We've known her since she was about 12 years old and has grown to be a gorgeous young lady. She was even a bridesmaid at our daughter's wedding in December.

But the numbers of pairing up the groomsmen to the bridesmaids led to a Mutt and Jeff situation. The groom's youngest brother (about 5-8) was teamed up with Jenee who is 6-foot even in her stocking feet.

Oh, don't ask for her phone number. She already has a steady gentleman friend who is 6-4.

NOW, CAN WE GET BACK ON SUBJECT AND HAVE SOMEBODY SUBMIT SOME PICS OF MODEL TRAINS, PLANES, AUTOMOBILES AND TANKS? I for one would love to see some more.

Leave a comment:

• texasjohn
    replied
    I don't think Julie would approve ;)
    I think Julie would love it! She has just completed a course in "enlightened moderation"!!

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    I don't think Julie would approve ;)

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied
    Originally posted by bull View Post
    For a moment i thought we had to paste our own "model photos", that was scary.
    You mean you don't have a personal model to photograph like this one of mine? Actually the photo is about 5 years old (she will be 27 in April - and still not married) and is the daughter of one of my best friends. I just wish she was smiling when this candid photo was taken of her in Hawaii.
    Last edited by Horrido; 01 Mar 07,, 00:41.

Leave a comment:

• romail
    replied
    An Old English Said:
    If you have money you got the honey
    No Money No Honey ;)

Leave a comment:

• romail
    replied
    Thanks for taking interest in Steam Motive diesel engines

Leave a comment:

• bull
    replied
    1st WAB Modelers Contest
    For a moment i thought we had to paste our own "model photos", that was scary.

Leave a comment:

• RustyBattleship
    replied
    Originally posted by romail View Post
    Well Dear,

if u are saying only one model is allowed then just take my first attachment model as participant in the contest .

Thanking you,
    MR ROMAIL ,PK
    I was wondering about that, but being a train collector myself I didn't want to say anything. That 4-6-6-2 is an ideal entry (though the 0-8-0 isn't bad either).

What scale are they in? The porportion of the 2-rail track in the first photo looks like it might be American Flyer O scale but I thought complex steam locos like that only came in HO scale.

Leave a comment:

• romail
    replied
    Well Dear,

if u are saying only one model is allowed then just take my first attachment model as participant in the contest .

Thanking you,
    MR ROMAIL ,PK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X