The I'm not talking to you thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I'm not talking to you thread

When I use a message board I don't use my real identity because I would rather stay anonymous. Every once in a while someone in my real life invades my privacy to see what I am doing and then plays charaded mind games in response to my threadposts, trying to make it appear as though I am talking indirectly to them or about them. Truth is, I am not talking about them or to them through a message board. (Who with a sane mind would do so?) So here's the I'm not talking to you thread.

I'm not talking to you superstar and you are never in my thoughts when I post on these boards. In fact, the only time you are in my thoughts is when you force yourself into them.

I'm not talking about you or to you, co-workers, so mind your own business. Do I follow you home and look in your house windows? Not the same, but close enough.
    Last edited by Wonderful Plans; 09 Mar 20,, 11:30.
    Hit the grape lethally.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
    Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderful Plans View Post
      When I use a message board I don't use my real identity because I would rather stay anonymous. Every once in a while someone in my real life invades my privacy to see what I am doing and then plays charaded mind games in response to my threadposts, trying to make it appear as though I am talking indirectly to them or about them. Truth is, I am not talking about them or to them through a message board. (Who with a sane mind would do so?) So here's the I'm not talking to you thread.

I'm not talking to you superstar and you are never in my thoughts when I post on these boards. In fact, the only time you are in my thoughts is when you force yourself into them.

I'm not talking about you or to you, co-workers, so mind your own business. Do I follow you home and look in your house windows? Not the same, but close enough.
      Have...have you ever considered starting a blog?
      “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
      ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        Have...have you ever considered starting a blog?
        Blogs are shit, as are message boards but I ain't complainin'.
        Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
          Whisky Tango Foxtrot
          Lima Mike Alpha Oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
            Whisky Tango Foxtrot
            Yup. My brain made me stop trying to work it out. Probably better if I don't know.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
            X