No announcement yet.

Food, Glorious Food!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I was eating a quick meal of spaghetti out of the can (did throw some spices in it), I wondered:

US forces now use MRE's but what forces of other major, well significant, countries around the world still use something like C rations?

Comment

Originally posted by DonBelt View Post
      Did you do it on a fire or your oven? Did it in my oven once, worked well, but smoked out the house. Now I am forbidden from doing it in the oven.:red:
      Neither. I have a ginormous gas grill...that's what I use. And while there is smoke pouring out I can drink a beer and look to Household 6 and say..."Honey, I'm working here! Can't you see! If I leave this now it will season lopsided!"
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
        Neither. I have a ginormous gas grill...that's what I use. And while there is smoke pouring out I can drink a beer and look to Household 6 and say..."Honey, I'm working here! Can't you see! If I leave this now it will season lopsided!"
        I just realized something...

You are a redneck!
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          I just realized something...

You are a redneck!
          No...but I hang out with a bunch!

Plus I was a Scoutmaster!
          Mark Twain

Comment

Admit it you re lurking for an V8 lawnmower

Even if you are, we'd still love you. Well, me at least.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Already have a John Deere.

And trust me, I am not a motorhead!

I drive a 2008 RAV 4 with 150,000 miles on which is full of dog hair and stained upholstery.

Cars and such are just tools for me....

But food!

Food is a full contact sport!

You should try my grilled Caesar salad.....or Chicken Buffalo Wing Burgers w/ Bleu Cheese....or pork tenderloin.....or Dutch Oven jambalaya.....or Pecan planked salmon......
              Mark Twain

Comment

I am hungry...

Comment

Working...
                X