I'm done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done!!!

It took 3 years of long, grueling, hard work, lots of sleepless hours (without coffee), and loads upon loads of drinking, but last night I finally got my final grade on my final seminar paper and I officially have finished my B.A. studies, studying a double major of Communications and American Studies.

Studying five days a week, and working in the few hours where I wasn't studying (and sometimes overlapping) and weekends, I was able to finish my degree with a final grade of 80.5 in Communications and 83 in American Studies.

Now all that's left is for me to do what most college graduates do, find a job and get married. I found me a woman willing to marry me and we've set a date, so now I gotta find me a job. Anybody know of any decent job positions in the political/pro-Israel advocacy scene in Israel?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Congrats Ben,

I see you've set the stage to become as miserable as the rest of us.

I can ask my Jewish friend who has a lot of good connections in Israel for ya if you want.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congratulations Ben. I wish all the best for you and your bride to be. Bracha veHazlaha!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        Congrats Ben,

I see you've set the stage to become as miserable as the rest of us.

I can ask my Jewish friend who has a lot of good connections in Israel for ya if you want.
        Thanks! Please do, that'd be awesome!
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
          Congratulations Ben. I wish all the best for you and your bride to be. Bracha veHazlaha!
          Thanks!

Comment

Congratulations.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
              Thanks! Please do, that'd be awesome!
              Sure, just tell me why you had sleepless nights without coffee??? You joined BF's cult?
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congrats :)

Comment

Congrats to you on degree...and condolences to your girl friend.
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Bigross,

Many congratulations!!!

And mazeltov!!!
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Well done.
                      Now, take a bit of time off to remind yourself who you used to be . . .
                      Trust me?
                      I'm an economist!

Comment

The real world isn't what they said it would be. Stay in school and get a masters. They call it graduate school because you will gradually learn you don't want to be in school anymore.
                        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Thanks, y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                            The real world isn't what they said it would be. Stay in school and get a masters. They call it graduate school because you will gradually learn you don't want to be in school anymore.
                            I'm considering getting an MA in something, but later. First I wanna get me a real job and start making some real money. Maybe in a coupla years I can get my Masters, studying a coupla days a week

Comment

Many Congratulations Ben. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X