Felon accused of running animal-sex farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was nice knowing ya, yella...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeah...it was nice knowing me, too. :(

Comment

Have you ever noticed that you and I seem to have many a conversation involving just the two of us? It's like nobody wants to come out and play anymore
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It just verifies what I've been saying all along.

The good posters of WAB are very mature and won't stoop to our level.

Comment

Whoa, what do you mean, our level? The only reason I talk with you is because this is all research for a project of mine determining how an ape with speech and typing abilities (that would be you) interacts with a far more intelligent, not to say witty, charming and handsome human (that would be me)

So far your obsession with sheep and Celine Dion has added tons of information, not the least about the single digit IQ you sport

Comment

So I wanted to test somebody's friendship so I lay down a couple of nice knives on the table and turn my back to him, showing him my vulnerable side knowing full well that this person won't do anything destructive...and what does he do?

He reaches for the biggest knife.

Kids these days........sheesh.
              Attached Files

Comment

I hope Miss Glasgow has a 2x4 strapped to her butt, or that teeny stool she's squatting on is going to be history !!!

Comment

Wow. Yeah. A whole new level. And the comment about She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named just proves it.

Hey, can I play?
                  "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                    Wow. Yeah. A whole new level. And the comment about She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named just proves it.

Hey, can I play?
                    Yeah you can play but can you say something real lewd about the colonel and celine first?

I want him madder at you than he will be at me. :(

Comment

Working...
                    X