No announcement yet.

Vacation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back alive! So glad I can reach my guns again. LOL ;) I'm a bit pissed though, I was one of two people in an hour and a half to be searched. They went through everything. They even looked at all of the pictures on the laptop and camera. I have no idea what they thought I had, because I'm not at all ashamed I went to dozens of coffeeshops and partied my ass off, and I was happy to tell 'em all about it too. Wasted an hour and a half of my time though, for nothing.
    Originally posted by bigross86
    Hey dude, wanna stop by Israel on the way back?
    I would love to see Israel. If I'm ever independantly wealthy, all I'll do is travel.
    Originally posted by Irondüke
    Too old to stay in hostels? ;)
    Way too old. ;) We stayed at the Marriott Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel http://marriott.com/property/propert...rshaCode=AMSRD . Quite a nice place to stay.
    Originally posted by Chris
    I hope your vacation is going well, Confed999 :)
    It was fun, but I was a bit sick, flu, most of the time. Still had tons of fun and saw tons of stuff. Took pics too, I'll get some up for you guys in the next week or so.

In the end I have to say, it's good to act like a kid again, but you should do it while you're still young.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Confed,

You are still young.

Live it up.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        Confed,

You are still young.

Live it up.
        But I'm getting old fast. Funny, I've really started to notice how much harder things have gotten. People have also started calling me "sir". When I was in Amsterdam a buddy of mine, a young fella I met on the net, jumpped the train and came to visit. It was pretty cool, but he's 20 and still full of "piss and vinegar", and he wore me out sightseeing.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
        X