• bigross86
    replied
    That too...

Leave a comment:

• Ironduke
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackclaw
    Originally posted by bigross86
    Well, at least he didn't abuse his Mod powers and delete this thread... Shiny object must have caught his attention
    Shiny? Where? :G
    Heh, maybe he's talking about his rank of 2nd lt.

Leave a comment:

• Blackclaw
    replied
    Well, at least he didn't abuse his Mod powers and delete this thread... Shiny object must have caught his attention
    Shiny? Where? :G

Leave a comment:

• bigross86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Horrido
    replied
    I'll just courteously ignore this thread and go back to enjoying my stinkbu...er...gum...

And I'll just post the "Enola Gay tail-code" smiley because I think it's cool. :arrow:

Leave a comment:

• Lunatock
    replied
    Re: A fact about Horrido

Originally posted by Homer
    Who decided to make Horrido a moderator? Did you know he cant type while looking up at the monitor.... and if you add chewing gum at the same time... my god, the horror... the horror...

:)
    He plays with bugs a lot. So of course he'll look away, and keep typing when he reaches for the Trident. To make sure it's not actually a stinkbug.

Leave a comment:

• bigross86
    replied
    Hey, he likes chewing gum, what can I say?

Leave a comment:

• ChrisF202
    replied
    17 posts since August 5th

Leave a comment:

• bigross86
    replied
    He has 17 posts to date:

http://www.globalrelations.net/forum...author=Horrido

Leave a comment:

• ChrisF202
    replied
    Im not trying to insult him but does he even post? Ive never seen a post from him to date in tke week ive been coming here

Leave a comment:

• bigross86
    replied
    I think that they just needed to pick some Mod's, so when Horrido raised his hand, they chose him and made him one before realizing what they were doing.

Leave a comment:

• Homer
    started a topic A fact about Horrido

A fact about Horrido

Who decided to make Horrido a moderator? Did you know he cant type while looking up at the monitor.... and if you add chewing gum at the same time... my god, the horror... the horror...

:)
Working...
X