Post Your jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is your fav?

Errorist : Someone who repeatedly makes mistakes.

Askhole : A person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you tell them.

Nonversation : A completely worthless conversation, wherein nothing is illuminated, explained or otherwise elaborated upon. Typically occurs at parties, bars or other events .

Destinesia : When you get to where you were intending to go, you forget why you were going there in the first place.

Unkeyboardinated : Lacking physical or mental keyboard coordination; unable to type without repeatedly making mistakes.

Cellfish: Those who continue to talk on their cell phone, oblivious to the effect on others around them.

Textpectation :The anticipation one feels when waiting for a response to a text message.

Carcolepsy:The inability to stay awake and alert in anything that moves like car, train, plane and bus.

Hiberdating : Someone who ignores all their other friends when they are dating a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Deja poop : The feeling that the same shit keeps happening.

Credit: Unknown.

Comment

• Comment

• Everyday COVID check.
        At 7 p.m. open the whiskey bottle and smell it.
        if you can smell, you are not affected ..
        then pour it in in a glass tumbler..
        Taste it. if you can feel the taste, you are not affected.

Dr Johnny Walker

Comment

• You think you've got a tough job?

Xi'an, China, ca. 2014.
          Factory installed aircon.
          User-installed sat nav.
          Manual transmission.
          Attached Files
          Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

• ^Think that was tough ? watch this guy go to work

Comment

• More REMiii....

Only the musical wails of a bagpipe could properly orchestrate this madness.

Comment

• Souvenir from our latest standoff

Last one was all action, we were stoning each other.

This one here's more musical.

Comment

• An Israeli doctor says,
                  “In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we can cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man and in six weeks, he's looking for work."

The German doctor says:

"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man and in four weeks, he's looking for work."

The Russian doctor says:

"Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another man's chest and in two weeks he's looking for work."

The American doctor laughs:

"You are all behind us. Three years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him president.

Now, the whole country is looking for work

Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

• A big fat orange Holloween Don-O-Lantern

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trumpkin_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqXLf5rZYUXGKwZgSx01hvqPQI0ZKfw03qC5Ywj9scPQs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	1567415

Click image for larger version  Name:	shutterstock_editorial_10434333bm.jpg Views:	0 Size:	531.2 KB ID:	1567416

Edit:
                    That reminds me... Be sure to throw out your fat orange Halloween pumpkin soon, before the moldy rotting fetid stench permeates any more valuable things of substance.
                    Last edited by JRT; 29 Oct 20,, 19:51.

Comment

• Remember ...
                      After changing your clocks on Saturday, change your leaders on Tuesday...
                      Trust me?
                      I'm an economist!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Long form satire is a rarity these days. At least WOTR has a sense of humour

The longest telegram: a visionary blueprint for the comprehensive grand strategy against china we need | WOTR | Apr 01 2021

If the date it came out isn't an indicator then the terms used surely make the case

it is conceivable that, after decades of the Pax Americana, we are on the cusp not merely of an Eastern Decade or a Pacific Century, but a Sino-Asian Millennium — what political scientists refer to as “The Big SAM".
                          While Democrats and Republicans play checkers, China is building supercomputers that can play a fusion of mah-jongg and Monopoly called Mah-japoly. Imagine a world of 144 tiles where Beijing has hotels on Boardwalk and both “Get Out of Jail Free” cards — while America is stuck on Baltic Avenue and hoping for a good Community Chest — and the scope of the present challenge starts to become apparent.
                          what is needed is something far more: a comprehensive, nonpartisan vision that truly reconciles America’s ends and means, integrates all aspects of its national power, diagnoses the deepest drivers of Chinese behavior, and knits these disparate threads together into a seamless, whole-of-the-fifty-states (WTFs), civil-military interagency quilt of action. And we must do so with humility.
                          Happily, in order to build the China strategy that we need, the United States need not look far. On the contrary, Americans can draw inspiration from our best strategic traditions: the idealism of Reagan, the pragmatism of Truman, the breadth of Taft, the warmth of Coolidge, the concision of William Henry Harrison, and the teeth of Teddy Roosevelt.
                          The ultimate object of American strategy should be the creation of a free, open, and non-proliferated zone of Indo-Pacific excellence — a so-called FONZIE — in which Americans and people they’ve never met can flourish.
                          FONZIE

Repeated wargames suggest that, in the event of a conflict between the United States and China in the western Pacific, Washington could well end up on the losing side of the fight. In the face of China’s anti-access/area denial (A2AD) capabilities, America needs to develop bold new war-fighting concepts of its own, such as accessible access/deniable denial (A2D2); Crouching Panda/Sleepy Eagle (CPSE); Flying Lotus/Downward Dog (FLDD); and Responsible Retaliation/Demolition Derby (R2D2).
                          It is time to shed expensive manned fighter programs in favor of unmanned, autonomous drones; to reduce the number of vulnerable aircraft carriers in order to develop swarms of stealthy, plankton-powered hypersonic missiles; and to dispose of the military’s innumerable marching bands in favor of a Spotify Premium account.
                          While the United States and China are engaged in an all-out struggle for global supremacy, there is no reason that we cannot simultaneously cooperate productively in a number of areas. In truth, a few differences over Hong Kong, the South China Sea, the Senkakus, the fate of Taiwan, cyber espionage, genocide in Xinjiang, genetic engineering, AI, hostage-taking, and the militarization of outer space should not present any meaningful obstacle to friendly dialogue on climate change.

As the U.S. and Chinese governments face other intractable challenges that they would prefer not to deal with, both sides should explore a wider institutionalization of this arrangement under the aegis of a new Strategic Misdirection and Deflection Dialogue (SMDD).
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Apr 21,, 21:36.

Comment

• It's Palindrome race day, and I think I know which car will win: A Toyota. Although, it could well be another racecar.

= = =

"I’m not saying a word without my lawyer present," I said to the Officer.

"You are a lawyer," he replied, puzzled.
                            "Exactly," I said, "so where’s my present?"

= = =

I saw a sheep alone in a field away from the rest of the flock. I said "Why aren't you with the flock?" He said "They don't like me because I'm different". I said "How are you different"? He said "I can speak".

Trust me?
                            I'm an economist!

Comment

• The Swedes are having a field day with this one

Chinese ambassador accidentally recognizes the independence of Taiwan – when trying to diss Sweden's independent media

Comment

• Do you know what makes the American military such an aggressive fighting war machine?

On every base and ship around the world they installed the Taylor C602 Ice Cream Maker ( the same one used by McDonalds ) and it never works and it really really pisses them off.

Comment

Working...
                                X