• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Borthday Lunatock

Happy Birthday Luna.

Have a great day.

32 you are?

I am sure you are showing your 32 right now today in sure delight.

Many more to come.

Get drunk on orange juice!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Happy Birthday! :)

Comment

Oh I thought you were all going to forget today is my Borthday!

Comment

It is 0107 AM here.

Working with dim lights. I is next to O.

In the desire to be the first to wish you, I pressed the wrong key! :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Still don't think it's not appreciated.

Comment

Of all the Irish blood in this world, WAB has to find one who doesn't drink. Happy Birthday all the same. So, do you caffine up instead?

Comment

Herlichen Gluckwunsch zum Geburtstag!
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I feel so small infront of you guys.. 32 geez :P.
                anyways happy birthday cheers! have a blast and a succesful year ahead and yeah long live lunatock and lunaticism .

Comment

Very happy birthday, 'tock:)
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Happy B-day Lunatock :)

(You can fix that borthday you know )
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                      Happy B-day Lunatock :)

(You can fix that borthday you know )
                      And end the Brig. General's shame? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        Of all the Irish blood in this world, WAB has to find one who doesn't drink. Happy Birthday all the same. So, do you caffine up instead?
                        At least a half a pot of coffee a day. It helps me to relax.

Comment

Hippy borthdiy and I'll take this opportunity to say something I've been meaning to mention for a while: Love the new Avatar!
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Happy Birthday Big Fella.. make it a coffee this time.. Here is one from all WAB members

If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Working...
                              X