This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
    yeah...i hear the adult film industry is thinking of tapping into that market...

"Betty The Builder Does Dallas"
    Would you care to audition? :)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
      Would you care to audition? :)
      absolutely not. you know how i feel about the camera.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Huh?
        Just kidding my friend I was surprised that you gave of the Attache avitar.
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

yeah...i hear the adult film industry is thinking of tapping into that market...

"Betty The Builder Does Dallas"

They would surely make a fan out of me...lol
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Here's something random:
            does anyone know how to reset the garage key pad password? (without actually knowing it) I have a liftmaster garage opener. I have tried putting in the 9999 possible combinations without success(must have missed some). I moved into my new house any the previous owner didnt know either.

Comment

Originally posted by huh_what
              Here's something random:
              does anyone know how to reset the garage key pad password? (without actually knowing it) I have a liftmaster garage opener. I have tried putting in the 9999 possible combinations without success(must have missed some). I moved into my new house any the previous owner didnt know either.
              Here you go - you'll need the model #

http://www.liftmaster.com/cw/instr_man/

Now wheres my dam unicorn people?!! And I dont want one of those stereotypical rainbow brite white unicorns either. I want a black unicorn with a grey or black horn. A stallion if it is not too much to ask. :)
              Last edited by THL; 07 Jul 06,, 21:51.
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought
                Just kidding my friend I was surprised that you gave of the Attache avitar.
                Had no choice when they made me a mod

I'm trying out a new avatar for the moment. Dunno how long it'll last. Like it? :)
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

trying out a new avatar for the moment. Dunno how long it'll last. Like it? :)
                  I vote No, I dont like it

Comment

I dunno. Jury's still out on this one
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Meh. I liked the Tophatter symbol better.
                      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Snakes cannot slither backwards.

Comment

Snakes cannot slither backwards.
                          Is this something you learned recently or one of your most deeply held beliefs?
                          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
                            Is this something you learned recently or one of your most deeply held beliefs?
                            Just a random thought.

This is, after all, the Random Thread.

:)

See what happened to make me think of this was that this morning, my little one and I caught a monarch butterfly. I have a tattoo of a monarch but with a tiger face in it, which makes it a tiger butterfly, I guess.

Then later, we caught a giant toad and carried him a bit. I have pictures of her with him I will post as soon as I download them.

Then we went out and when we came back, there was a garden snake waiting for us on our patio. I was trying to catch him, and I had him held under a stick so I could grab his head and not get bit, but she grabbed for him instead and I let him go so she did not get bit (I have done good @ making sure she has not fear of them yet, and dont want a pesky little garden snake to change that). Then we lost him and I was not able to get him again.

When he was going off into the bushes, she said that maybe he will slither backwards, and I told her that they cant....

And that is where my random thought came from.

Hey, you asked. ;)

Comment

I've caught a bad cough today. Kinda sucks.

I used to be an amateur herpetologist in my younger years, speaking of snakes.
                              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I don't know if you could call me an amateur herpetologist, but I used to sleep with them, if that counts.
                                I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X