Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to that place "where good food sets the mood" today. I don't know if I liked it yet.
    Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

• Why was it so good?

Comment

• Here's why so many tech startups misbehave

I was doing my own research on scaling up a business and I come across this ^ article - One thing becomes obvious when looking at these companies: they are all in hyper-competitive, low-margin businesses where economies of scale are either minimal or don't exist.

1 big lawsuit, and these companies would go bankrupt. If one has no plans beforehand on how he should scale up, he has no future in business.

CIA spied on countries including India, Pakistan through secretly-owned Swiss encryption firm: Report

So the CIA knows the mistresses of our politicians. :D
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• https://www.selfstorage.ca/blog/how-...re-worth-today

I remember pogs. My aunt bought me a bunch of them which were like oversized coins or medallions. Whoever had the more massive pog won. They were like jacks and marbles for the 90s. I lost all my pogs because I didnt care about them. I collected skull pogs for about a week. Waste of money if you ask me. It was 1996 I believe. They were selling metal pogs at the mall for up to $20 apiece. Then one day they completely disappear

Last edited by Wonderful Plans; 12 Feb 20,, 15:22.
          Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• When your wife ask "If you came back in another life, what sort of woman would you want to marry?"

I answered perfectly. "I would want to marry you again"

But then like a dumb Jarhead I finished the thought running through my head out loud. "Because I know how to deal with your kind of crazy"

Can you believe we have been married for 29 years

Comment

• Seems obvious except it wasn't at the time

Click image for larger version

Name:	navy analysis.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	1478633

When data gives the wrong solution
                Last edited by Double Edge; 20 Feb 20,, 03:01.

Comment

• Best one-liner of the day:

If you boil a funny bone, it becomes a laughing stock.
                  That’s humerus.
                  Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

• ^

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 21.22.44.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1478646

I think that should be 'humorous'. I could be wrong though.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^It's a pun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humerus

Comment

• http://xacto.com/products/cutting-solutions/knives

best exacto selection is on the internet, naturally
                        Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

• I started following precious metals charting about a year ago and for a while Gold and Rhodium were neck and neck and then Rhodium passed Palladium first time in history in price per ounce. $12,000 per troy ounce.

Name:	rh0182lnb.gif
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1478649

Most common use for Rhodium is with the automotive industry, usually "catalyst converters" which improve pollution control.

https://www.britannica.com/science/rhodium
                          Last edited by Wonderful Plans; 01 Mar 20,, 18:13.
                          Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

• Countries that don't exist anymore
                            https://www.thoughtco.com/missing-countries-1435425
                            Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Curhat-Illustration.jpg.cf.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1478671
                              I wonder if he's thinking about me.
                              Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderful Plans View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]48325[/ATTACH]
                                I wonder if he's thinking about me.
                                I'm sorry, I've been travelling much these days. Came home, and had myself tested. All well, just my BP, it was stage 2 hypertension. Then went down with flu. Add to it, the weight of trying to become an entrepreneur - idea/research/planning/design/unit economics/logistics/rentals/execution. I am not getting close to anything. I'd really like to think about you, if you'd just give me the space to do my own thing, go out on weekends and drink with my mates, stop nagging me for throwing wet towels in the sofa, maybe cook sometimes, and yes, the boiled veggies was a little raw for my tooth last night. And, please let the raw meat rest for sometime, a day atleast incase of a chicken, the rigor phase needs to be over, for the meat to be tender.

Your's Truly,

Comment

Working...
                                X