This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 rescued dogs in Mizoram are in HSII's custody
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      'I consider this absolutely wrong,' Rajnath Singh on trolls abusing Sushma Swaraj

These vile trolls who were ardent supporters of the BJP are lashing out at the dynamic EAM. There are women too among those notorious trolls on Twitter.
      There must be a good number of bots in there making up that 43%. They show up on the board from time to time. One person controlling many accounts all over the place.

I'm impressed she liked over 70 tweets abusing her.

She is hard as nails, compare her telling the Americans we don't do unilateral sanctions wrt Iran to these abusive trolls. Consider she's been a minister and faced her fair share from the opposition. She was Delhi's CM in the 90s and lost because the price of onions went too high

The part i can't figure out is whether some of this comes from within her party. The BJP is famous for having factions and they tend to jostle with each other now and then at the expense of the party (!)
      Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Jul 18,, 10:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        There must be a good number of bots in there making up that 43%. They show up on the board from time to time. One person controlling many accounts all over the place.

I'm impressed she liked over 70 tweets abusing her.

She is hard as nails, compare her telling the Americans we don't do unilateral sanctions wrt Iran to these abusive trolls. Consider she's been a minister and faced her fair share from the opposition. She was Delhi's CM in the 90s and lost because the price of onions went too high

The part i can't figure out is whether some of this comes from within her party. The BJP is famous for having factions and they tend to jostle with each other now and then at the expense of the party (!)
        Bots haven't become intelligent enough to use such profanity, some numbers though might be bots. Insulting a senior politician would have meant being stripped and caned inside a police lock-up, whoever that person might be. And yes, that comes from the right wing nuts that constitute the support for the VHP/Bajrang Dal faction. They are the thekedars of Hinduism, much like the Taliban. If I was in place of her, all those trolls would have been in jail, doing time.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• 3 men molest woman in Unnao

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/other...viral/10961438

Law and order it seems have collapsed. Shame.

Comment

Insulting a senior politician would have meant being stripped and caned inside a police lock-up, whoever that person might be. And yes, that comes from the right wing nuts that constitute the support for the VHP/Bajrang Dal faction. They are the thekedars of Hinduism, much like the Taliban. If I was in place of her, all those trolls would have been in jail, doing time.
            Freedom of speech ? she can't lock them up. Look up Shreya Singhal

A pol has no business being in the job if they can't handle abuse.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 06 Jul 18,, 22:17.

Comment

Freedom of speech ? she can't lock them up. Look up Shreya Singhal

A pol has no business being in the job if they can't handle abuse.
              That was a watershed moment for freedom of speech in India (Shreya Singhal). I agree not much can be done. Only threats can be acted upon by the police. The latest one being some dumb ass from Gujarat sending rape threats to a Congress spokesperson (or her daughter), getting caught and now in all probability getting his ass kicked in police lock-up. India need kicks, more than it need laws.

Comment

Bots haven't become intelligent enough to use such profanity, some numbers though might be bots.
                I mean proxies. Few people controlling many twitter accounts

Comment

I mean proxies. Few people controlling many twitter accounts
                  Actually they are called fake accounts. FB and Twitter is filled with those. And you're correct about those.

The more I think of Zuckerberg, the more I see him as an asshole. He's narcissist, crude, bare-faced liar, and money-minded. He's got no ethics and professionalism. WhatsApp co-founders left because of Zuckerbergs' assailing characteristics.

Comment

The more I think of Zuckerberg, the more I see him as an asshole. He's narcissist, crude, bare-faced liar, and money-minded. He's got no ethics and professionalism. WhatsApp co-founders left because of Zuckerbergs' assailing characteristics.
                    Like this ?

Never used facebook so....

Comment

Like this ?

Never used facebook so....
                      That cartoon is, well, sort of, very nice to him. He's a sexist, crude, he stole the idea of Facebook, then compensated the guys from whom he stole the idea saying he wrote the code. It's a long list dude. You should look at his recent testimony to US Congress (?) about Russian meddling in US politics to know how money minded, cheap bigot he is. He should have been given a jail-term with hardcore convicts. He is the type of cancer that live in democratic countries, and does piggy banking for autocratic countries. In China, he would have been shot.

Can't believe you never used FB, well very good then. I used it, fake accounts to keep a tab. There is nothing one can learn from Facebook. It's a mesh of data that decrypts one's personal life to the highest bidder. Such a sick F that dude is.

Comment

• Bengaluru man's 13-foot-long 'chopper bike' is a headturner

Headturner?

7.5 Lac INR is close to 11K USD as of today. Check out the Harleys one can get at this price in India.

DE, is that you?

Comment

Bengaluru man's 13-foot-long 'chopper bike' is a headturner

Headturner?

7.5 Lac INR is close to 11K USD as of today. Check out the Harleys one can get at this price in India.

DE, is that you?
                          heh its rare to see ape hangers like that here : )

Comment

heh its rare to see ape hangers like that here : )
                            So you decided to build yourself one? :D

Comment

• A young kid sends Rs. 100 to Nehru for India’s first aircraft carrier! Those days : )

Comment

A young kid sends Rs. 100 to Nehru for India’s first aircraft carrier! Those days : )
                                Government communication those days had seal of the Ashok Chakra. I have doubts regarding the veracity of these letters.

Comment

Working...
                                X