This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
    Ever notice how the white space in between the E and X in the FedEx logo makes a perfect arrow shape?
    If you look at the bottom part of the small "e" in "Fed" - It kinda looks like a spoon.

If you look closely at the "D" and the "H" of "DHL" - there is a "Z" and a "T" respectively.....Hidden message?
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Wow. Guess I won't point out any more random slightly interesting stuff to you guys. Hmph. ;)
      Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 17 Aug 06,, 00:06.
      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
        Wow. Guess I won't point out any more random slightly interesting stuff to you guys. Hmph. ;)
        What?! It does look like a spoon. And even more eery, if you look in between the U and the S and stare at it it is almost as if you can see the letter P.

That's fcuked up
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by killbill2
          HOLY ****!!!!!!!!! You're right,I never noticed, damn your vigilant!!!!!!!!!

Now for the next topic nokia>motorola

Also chec out this funny thread on some other board I came across.The insults and childish behavior is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread24986/pg4

Funny stuff starts on page 4!!!!!!!!!!

The RUssian whacko's are totally wrong and have no knowledge at all(read too much pravda.ru).

LOL RUssian thinks the typhoons ub is better than Seawolf or Virginia! lol!!! Fulcrum too!!!!!!

(Funnier if you're NATO OR American poster).

Lol that is funny!!! Especially the aprt where Russian and laxpla go

laxpla:USA>RUssia
          Russian:So now you are showing Russia eating USA how nice.
          laxpla:If you we're educated properly (which your poor country can't afford) youd know the difference between greater and less signs.

lol childish behavior but hilarious nontheless. And i agree Nokia>moto, why??? N series!!!!

Comment

• My sister sent me this.
            Attached Files
            I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• I feel really tired today, and no matter how much I sleep I can't find any energy.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Wiped

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                I feel really tired today, and no matter how much I sleep I can't find any energy.
                Whenever I post about the war I can never sleep. Watched the sun come up...
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• My air conditioner has mildew in it so I can't use it. And it's incredibly hot outside, so this causes a bit of a problem.
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Icee Mess

My daughter has my graceful abilities...of which I have none.

Really, I could find a way to get injured if I were naked in a pool full of nerf balls. So today we had a red Icee and the last of it had melted. I had to walk the garbage out to the dumpster anyway so she brought that cup with us. We got out there and b4 I could stop her, reached up, lifted the lid of the dumpster the whole inch and a half that she could and tried to put the cup into the dumpster. Only when she attempted this, she turned the cup completely upside down, spilling red melted Icee juice on her head, in her face, on her clothes and even onto her feet. I stood there in disbelief since this is something that anyone who knows me would expect to happen to me. When she turned around and looked at me she was covered in red juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                      I could find a way to get injured if I were naked in a pool full of nerf balls.
                      Photos? :)
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                        I could find a way to get injured if I were naked in a pool full of nerf balls.
                        I don't believe you. You need to prove it. I can set up a webcam.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• The Nerf depot

Lol, where are you going to find that many Nerf balls?
                          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• I just got in a big fight with my friend. I feel kinda down.

Comment

• Nerf Balls

mental note to self:

think about what you say before you say it

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt
                                Lol, where are you going to find that many Nerf balls?
                                What nerf balls?
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X