Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you cannot paint nails then don't work in a nail salon.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
      If you cannot paint nails then don't work in a nail salon.
      Don't nail salons need secretaries?
      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
        Don't nail salons need secretaries?
        No. The nail painting people take care of it all.

AND THEY ARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS!!
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

No. The nail painting people take care of it all.

AND THEY ARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS!!
          Yeah, she's a liberal, people. And a feminist to boot. I think we need to kick her out, she doesn't meet our patriarchal militarist libertarian standards.

Comment

Yeah, she's a liberal, people. And a feminist to boot. I think we need to kick her out, she doesn't meet our patriarchal militarist libertarian standards.
            Feminist.

Feminist

Feminist

I don't think I have ever been called that before. Hmmm.

Comment

• Sleep calls, friends. Good grief it's late. I think this has been a good warm-up for going back to college, though. Good night, and good luck.

Comment

• Ah yes, I've been thinking the same thing. I go back next Monday.
                "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Feminist.

Feminist

Feminist

I don't think I have ever been called that before. Hmmm.

Would you prefer feminazi?
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Feminists are some of my least favorite characters.
                    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut
                      Would you prefer feminazi?
                      now that I have been called

Comment

• Whixh is the best out of these!!!!!

UPS all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1
                        Last edited by Shadowsided; 14 Aug 06,, 20:25.

Comment

• Wow! What the hell is that thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by urmomma158
                            Whixh is the best out of these!!!!!

UPS all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1
                            Ever notice how the white space in between the E and X in the FedEx logo makes a perfect arrow shape?

Comment

• Saw a black bear on the Blue Ridge Parkway this evening, also a deer. I absolutely love my home. Too bad I'm leaving this week. But it was a good way to say goodbye to the high country.

Comment

Ever notice how the white space in between the E and X in the FedEx logo makes a perfect arrow shape?
                                HOLY ****!!!!!!!!! You're right,I never noticed, damn your vigilant!!!!!!!!!

Now for the next topic nokia>motorola

Also chec out this funny thread on some other board I came across.The insults and childish behavior is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread24986/pg4

Funny stuff starts on page 4!!!!!!!!!!

The RUssian whacko's are totally wrong and have no knowledge at all(read too much pravda.ru).

LOL RUssian thinks the typhoons ub is better than Seawolf or Virginia! lol!!! Fulcrum too!!!!!!

(Funnier if you're NATO OR American poster).
                                Last edited by killbill2; 15 Aug 06,, 22:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X