X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by parihaka
    "you can change channels if you want daddy...."
    Words I thought I would never hear out of the mouth of a babe...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• I can't stand the attention celebrities get.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• In any decent society - Jim Carrey would be first against the wall. Along with David Haselhoff and that fat bird off of Roseanne... grrrrr

Comment

• Today I am leaving for Cabo San Lucas; should be back in about 10 days. Have fun everybody, be safe and take it easy.

Justin
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Originally posted by PubFather
            In any decent society - Jim Carrey would be first against the wall. Along with David Haselhoff and that fat bird off of Roseanne... grrrrr
            HANDS OFF THE HOFF!
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• You know what I can't stand? Movies/TV with out of sync soundtracks. I don't know why, but I can barely watch 'em when they're messed up like that.
              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                Today I am leaving for Cabo San Lucas; should be back in about 10 days. Have fun everybody, be safe and take it easy.

Justin
                Make sure to go to Cabo Wabo! How about a picture of you hanging upside down at the Giggling Marlin?
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Hey tell Sammy I was asking for him.. Mas Tequilla! :)
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• I think fortune cookies are pretty cool. :)
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

HANDS OFF THE HOFF!
                      Why is that guy so popular in Europe??

(New Zealand is part of Europe isn't it? )
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter
                        Why is that guy so popular in Europe??

(New Zealand is part of Europe isn't it? )
                        For years it's been a standing internet joke to photoshop the HOFF into movie posters such as the "Hoffinator"

"Bravehoff"

"Harry Hoffer"

etc.
                        many fine examples of the HOFF's versatility can be viewed here
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

For years it's been a standing internet joke to photoshop the HOFF into movie posters such as the "Hoffinator"

"Bravehoff"

"Harry Hoffer"

etc.
                          many fine examples of the HOFF's versatility can be viewed here
                          I saw "Click" today. "The Hoff" looked pretty funny as the expatriate American hippie living in Morroco.
                          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• When Daivid Hasselhoff is anybodys favorite it clearly shows we have ran out of any tangible talent...LMAO the TV sponsors must be jumping out high rise windows.
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Jump in my car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAbfVSxVqeM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAbfVSxVqeM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAbfVSxVqeM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Ah, I'm finally home. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X