Forum Restored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Nothing happens when I click on '1', next to like.
    Are you on a phone/tablet or desktop?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

Are you on a phone/tablet or desktop?
      Laptop (MacBook).
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Laptop (MacBook).
        That's really odd, you should be able to hover over the numeral and the cursor icon should change from an arrow to a hand, and then clicking on the number should cause a new small window to pop up with the names of whoever upvoted you.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

That's really odd, you should be able to hover over the numeral and the cursor icon should change from an arrow to a hand, and then clicking on the number should cause a new small window to pop up with the names of whoever upvoted you.
          Exactly as you said, but clicking on the number doesn't bring up anything. Let me try it in Chrome and see if it's a browser specific issue.

Edit: I just checked on Chrome, and the issue persists.
          Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jan 21,, 02:48.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Exactly as you said, but clicking on the number doesn't bring up anything. Let me try it in Chrome and see if it's a browser specific issue.

Edit: I just checked on Chrome, and the issue persists.
            I'm frankly baffled at why it doesn't work for you. I'm using Chrome on a Windows laptop, desktop and Galaxy S10 and it comes up on all of them.

Comment

I'm frankly baffled at why it doesn't work for you. I'm using Chrome on a Windows laptop, desktop and Galaxy S10 and it comes up on all of them.
              No hover results in Firefox, either
              Trust me?
              I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post

No hover results in Firefox, either
                Are you able to click on the number and get a small pop up window?

Comment

Are you able to click on the number and get a small pop up window?
                  No, (and here are the other letters necessary for a valid response on this board)
                  Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

I'll try to access WAB, and check this issue from my cellphone.

Comment

I'll try to access WAB, and check this issue from my cellphone.
                      Just realized it's probably a permissions issue. I'll try to dig into it and see what I can find.

Comment

Just realized it's probably a permissions issue. I'll try to dig into it and see what I can find.
                        Bump.

Comment

Bump.
                          Give it a try now

Comment

Give it a try now
                            It works. Thank you very much.

Comment

It works. Thank you very much.
                              You're welcome! So nice to have a functional board.

Comment

• Hi TH , keep getting this message every 30 seconds or so after I've logged in, at which point any post I'm typing freezes up. Very annoying. Any suggestions?
                                • Invalid server response.

Please try again.

If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X