X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SW4U View Post
    Hello there,

Long-time lurker here, crossed the rubicon yesterday.

Big Battleship Fan, but Resolute Reactivation Opponent.

Happen to know one or two things about *big guns*.

Other than that, nothing special : really just the average joe.
    Welcome aboard!
    "Proud Boys - Stand back and stand by" ~ President Donald J Trump 30 September 2020

"Standing down and standing by sir"~ Proud Boys 30 September 2020

“Trump basically said to go fuck them up...This makes me so happy.” Joe Biggs, a leader of the Proud Boys 30 September 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Welcome aboard!
      Thanks ! :)

Comment

• Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong

Comment

• Originally posted by premieritzone View Post
          Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong
          Wow, a brave young thing stepping into the playing grounds of dinosaurs.
          Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by premieritzone View Post
            Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong
            Welcome aboard :)

Comment

• Hello!,
              This is Oracle, ex-member@WAB. Used to be..........well tried to be regular. Now, back.
              Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jun 16,, 02:37. Reason: tmi
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Scotch. Doesn't make your problems go away ... but you wouldn't care.
                Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Scotch. Doesn't make your problems go away ... but you wouldn't care.
                  Hmmm, right Colonel.
                  Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jun 16,, 02:37.
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Hello from Sydney , I'm a middle aged guy , work as a tech in the petrochemical industry ,
                    I worked oversea for years on industrial building sites and have a keen interest in history
                    watching current events , and making futile guesses about the near future .

Comment

• Originally posted by randwick View Post
                      Hello from Sydney , I'm a middle aged guy , work as a tech in the petrochemical industry ,
                      I worked oversea for years on industrial building sites and have a keen interest in history
                      watching current events , and making futile guesses about the near future .
                      Welcome aboard blue

Comment

• Howdy!
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• Hello from new member

Comment

• Howdy to our new members. I hope you will enjoy the WAB. We offer a pretty diverse universe of denizens here from across the globe.

A couple of survival rules...

Check out this guide. It really is nicely done by a long time member telling you how to keep off the guardrails here at the WAB.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

Don't piss of The Colonel (Officer Of Engineers). He offers sage expertise and is a great asset. Just don't try to bluff him.

Stay away from ad hominem attacks and straw men...we hate those!

When a moderator gives you a gentle heads up about your conduct...pay attention.

Finally, please post here and tell us a bit about yourselves.

We all like to get know our members.

Again, Welcome.
                            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                            Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                              Howdy to our new members. I hope you will enjoy the WAB. We offer a pretty diverse universe of denizens here from across the globe.

A couple of survival rules...

Check out this guide. It really is nicely done by a long time member telling you how to keep off the guardrails here at the WAB.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

Don't piss of The Colonel (Officer Of Engineers). He offers sage expertise and is a great asset. Just don't try to bluff him.

Stay away from ad hominem attacks and straw men...we hate those!

When a moderator gives you a gentle heads up about your conduct...pay attention.

Finally, please post here and tell us a bit about yourselves.

We all like to get know our members.

Again, Welcome.

Thanks for the reply, i''l read all rules

Comment

• Hello all,

50/M, Financial/Medical Underwriter. In a younger life climbed Mt. Fuji 3x, backpacked 3 years 6 months through SE Asia, Scuba instructor, peace-nik beach-bum vagabond drunkard. Met a girl, cleaned up, settled down, 4x kids, professional in Corp America. I now live among the Minutemen III missile silos. (91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB)

Life moves in mysterious ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X