Censoring swear-words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit! This goddamn thread has grown to 12 pages. :whome:
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• Yeah, well, you know Tarek.

If one of the threads that he started doesn't reach at least 15 pages, he's gonna get hissy and start banning people left and right.....

Comment

• Hey tarek, this one's pretty hot...
        Attached Files
        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• Too late....he already has it tattooed to his leg.......
          Attached Files

Comment

• Which raises the question why the hell have you been close enough to his leg to see what he's got tattooed on it?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I haven't.

The kraut is just kinky enough to post in on the world wide web......

Comment

• Originally posted by highsea View Post
                Holy shit! This goddamn thread has grown to 12 pages. :whome:
                Blues will have a field day with the uncensored .... can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie View Post
                  Blues will have a field day with the uncensored .... can't wait.
                  Come on Bluesman, help me get some profanity into this boring thread.

Comment

• Pox ridden son of a sluttish and slatternly whore. New filters seem to work fine :)
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• I'm glad we have whore now, but is that the best you kiwis can cuss?

Comment

• Originally posted by highsea View Post
                        I'm glad we have whore now, but is that the best you kiwis can cuss?
                        Surely thou art an ass-pirates butt plug thou foul spawn of a shameful chode and cumdumpster. Thine pitiful feltching stands small even within the realms of dickbeaters. Surely thine only recourse to income be as a fluffer.

:) yep, works for me.

Leibniz

Comment

• mother fucking bastards aint shit and going straight to hell u low-life cock suckers.

Wow....those are top ten. Filter must be completely off. :)

Comment

• Hahaha. Not one asterisk.

sweet!

Comment

• Do you mind Madam, we're trying to maintain some degree of dignity here

Leibniz

Comment

• I'll never accuse you of not being able to cuss Pari.

Julie I was already pretty sure about....

Comment

Working...
                                X