Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not receive any emails

Hello, hope this is the right place...

For some time now, I've stopped receiving email notifications. I've checked that I have here the correct email, am subscribed to threads and emails are not ending on a spam folder,

Originally posted by jlvfr View Post
    Hello, hope this is the right place...

For some time now, I've stopped receiving email notifications. I've checked that I have here the correct email, am subscribed to threads and emails are not ending on a spam folder,
    That's odd...I'll dive into the control panel and see what I can see.

Edit: I made a small change to your email settings.

Your email is still h-----------7 at gmail correct?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

That's odd...I'll dive into the control panel and see what I can see.

Edit: I made a small change to your email settings.

Your email is still h-----------7 at gmail correct?
      Correct.

Comment

Correct.
        Ok, let me know if you get any email notifications in the next couple of days
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

No luck... got updates in two diferent threads but no emails...

Comment

No luck... got updates in two diferent threads but no emails...
            Ok I'll send a request for help to Rochen. Not sure if they'll have the time to work on it though.

Comment

Working...
            X