This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colonel is down

I am confused where to write this down, finally felt this space better. The Colonel was out numbered and surrounded but he stood his ground. His troops say he was he was flamboyant tlll the last good but my heart says he will be back. I know he has many friends here who care. Last night he was uttering few names which I couldn't make sense.

Request you all to pray for his early recovery.

warm regards,
    Lady DCL
    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Sending prayers to Delta and to you, thank you for letting us know. Please tell the Colonel that we're all here for him.
    My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.

Comment

I just saw the signature. I am really sorry to hear this.

Lady DCL, could you please tell us more.

Praying for his early recovery. Please keep faith in these trying times.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

May he recover soon and recover well.

​​​​​

Comment

Payers sent. I am boih disheartened and proud.
          Chimo

Comment

Hmm, this must be why we don't see him much around these parts.

Try and get back to us will you DCL
            Last edited by Double Edge; 17 Nov 20,, 20:53.

Comment

Wishing the best...
              sigpic

Comment

Sending strength to all your family
                Trust me?
                I'm an economist!

Comment

So, so sorry to see this. Please extends warmest regards and best wishes to you and the Colonel.
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Outnumbered and surrounded. Galwan valley? I am eagerly waiting to hear this from Colonel DCL.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

This is terrible news. I hope he recovers soon and and wish his family all the strength to get through this.

Comment

I hope the Colonel can muster the strength to win his greatest battle. My thoughts will be with him.
                        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                          I hope the Colonel can muster the strength to win his greatest battle.
                          No, that battle was lost the second he said, "I do." He will survive his wounds. The Colonel would not dare to disappoint the Lady.
                          Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 22 Nov 20,, 03:46.
                          Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            No, that battle was lost the second he said, "I do." He will survive his wounds. The Colonel would not dare to disappoint the Lady.
                            Indeed Sir, a wise soldier picks his battles if he can. I am sure the Colonel will be back with us soon enough.
                            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Same here, wishing him a swift recovery, for his sake and for the sake of family, friends and WAB.
                              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X